Reviews for Birthday Surprise
I actually looked it up because of this fic, and as far as I can find, polygamist marriages are illegal in most countries that aren't in the continent of Africa.
Betty chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Whoa...
Colezilla chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
This was awesome, I love Yu-Gi-Oh.

Ok, one thing I want to say is that this was a really good story and I enjoyed reading it. I'm still a TAIxSORA fan but now you also got me into TAIxMIMI.
Colezilla chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
God damn, hombre, this was one hot fic, everything just ran so perfectly. I was a little surprised at (around) the beginning when Sora was nocking herself down, but I am glad that this little night with Tai and Mimi lifted her self-esteem. Speaking of Tai, what a lucky bastard, I mean who wouldn't want to have a threesome with girls as hot and awesome as Sora & Mimi? Everybody here won...except for Matt. Seriously I don't know what bug crawled up his butt, but he is a fool for leaving Sora, and now she is with Tai (the way it should've been in the show, if you ask me). I'm also glad Mimi got to live her lifelong desire to be loved (both emotionally and physically) by Tai and that Sora was willing enough to be Mimi have that, even if she did have ulterior motives.
fireman23 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Nice Dec stuff
JC MUTH chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is one heck of a fanfiction
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Awesome story
Nice lemon.
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
very nice story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Definitely in my top favorites! I loved this a lot man:) Great job.
Gakuto1991 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
One of my favorite ones here, thank you very much.
chrono17 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I feel kind of bad for Mimi in this one. The way you've written it, it becomes one of those instances where you wish the main character would just be with two people. Which,considering I'm a Taiora fan and don't like Taimimi, that means you did a hell of a job. It was an excellent short story as well as one hell of a...lemon.
Spartan027 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
man i read this last year and was like "DAMN" go Tie(victory dance)and know "DAMN
Blazorna Ibara chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
boy, sure was a fun fanfic to read. it'd be interesting if there was a YGO 5D's/Digimon crossover fanfic that starred Akira and his sibling(s). I see that you got talent for writing duels well, but I just want to point out that Trident Dragon is really Trident Dragion(I have the card).
Rinaangstadt chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
very nice I've never read a story like this before...very good
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 6/11/2009