Reviews for Beyond the Sun
imadinorawr chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
How does he not know that she's his imprint? Isn't it supposed to be irresistible?
Hailey-Stone chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
GAH! You need to UPDATE! This is too awesome of a story to let it just sit here and MOLD! Seriously. Update.

Hailey-Stone, yo
glamgirl05 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I really like Beth. She obviously has feelings for him, but she is going to give him a challenge. Her counting in steps is hilarious, loved her being stuck on step two.

Can't wait for more!
glamgirl05 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I have followed your story from the beginning. It looks like you have rewritten some, I like it. I like the story and I like Beth. On to chapter 2...
L.B.Dreamer5914 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
So, I finally had time to sit down and ready Beyond the Sun and I have to say: it's amazing thus far.

I really like the way you've created Beth; she's not a Bella-clone, but her own person, with her own little characteristics and traits. Personally, I love how she breaks everything down into steps. I also like the way you're easing Jacob and her into the whole thing: it isn't like 'hi, i saved your life, let's fall in love.'

The little details you add when describing the setting and scenery? Equally amazing. I'm a huge fan of discription, and I really enjoyed reading yours. So, overall, great story, and I hope you update soon :)
TheBareBones chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
I like the little changes you've made, it helped alot. I'm not one for reviewing stories so I'll just say I love it and I'm happy to see my 'little' sister writing again!
Lolawid chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter! Love all of her steps!
yahoo-chloe chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Hey! I've read a lot of these "Jacob imprints on a random!" stories, but I actually enjoyed yours. I liked the reference to physical pain again, with Jacob's heartbreak. It's odd to think that they're going over the same thing, but in different ways- if you get my meaning? I'm not sure if I do!

Anyway, best of luck with the writing x
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
"I tried to bring up a strong emotion but couldn’t; something was clouding my emotions, twisting things and changing them until there was nothing left I recognized.

I forced myself to picture Bella the way I’d seen her last, walking out of my room and back towards him. I braced myself for the onslaught of pain but got only a guilty sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. She’s not mine. I’ve got no claim on her.

As much as I’d tried to have a claim on her, it hadn’t worked. I loved Bella, but she deserved her happiness. Don’t I deserve mine, too? The thought was bitter, but there was a tiny bit of hope in it.

“I’ll be okay,” I whispered, unsure if I said it because it actually was true or because I needed it to be true."

Definitely my favorite passage...I really liked the emotions you brought up in this, even if they are lessening for Jacob. There is such truth to these words and it really comes home for a reader.

Good job so far; looking forward to what continues to develop between Jacob and Bethany!