Reviews for Eight Things
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
For some reason the bit about Bella got me *right here*. The fact they were family is just so striking here, you know it, but it still hits you like a slap around the face.
Lady Miss Nothing chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I loved this
NineteenTwentyone chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow. This is lovely. Very simple but very effective.

Four made me sad, but was probably my favourite. Six made me see Bellatrix in a different light (which I never thought possible. I mean, she kills Sirius!) Eight made me happy, because it's nice to think that after all the awful things that happened to Sirius he gets to be happy.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow. Fantastic!

I really loved four and six, I think those two were my favorites!

(*_*)
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Really like the last one.
MopCat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I think four and six were my favourites.

This was brilliantly written, and displayed the emotion to perfection.

Loved it.
lelekb chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
this is a great story and really made me feel the angst TTTT

the ending sentence of every segment is so strong

I'm a big RLSB shipper so obviously I love that part, not for the pairing it self but for how well written it is in addition to that

however, I have to say, my fav out of the 8 is the one with bellatrix because I actually have a relative who's an absolute jackass to others but puts family first
silverrdoe chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
How very, very Sirius. The bit about Remus was lovely.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was a great story! It made me smile.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This is lovely. Great insight into Sirius.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This work is utterly fantastic. It reads so simply like you have to say, “of course.” But the secret is that a great mind thought this through and found the perfect way to express themselves so that it’s all so

smooth and natural.
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
-sniff sniff- That was so sad. Unrequited love! It was really sweet though! I loved it and am adding it to my favorite stories.

~Fuzzy~ :3
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This is really sad and satisfying in an odd way, because I'm a big Remus fan, and seeing Sirius in this light is so much better than always seeing him as the womanizer (when I'm not busy slashing him), or the careless and aloof pureblood hater.

I hope Remus and him live happily ever after in that wonderfully peaceful afterlife.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was very deep, well-written, and well thought out.
indijo chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This fic game me goosebumps