Reviews for After Tomorrow
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
I absolutely adore the way you did Chapter 4. You showed the passion and emotion without them actually having sex. I don't know if it meant a lot to other people, but it did to me because (as much as I want them to be at that stage in their relationship) this is still the 1930's where sex before marriage is frowned upon.

Haha! That was a great way to end Chapter 5! Nice bit of humor *double thumbs up*

That was a beautiful way of wording Oliver and Grace's relationship through Eleanor. And the ending was soooooo cute and romantic!

PLEEEAAASSSEEE! I'M BEGGING YOU! CONTINUE THIS STORY! I WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING!
ClassicAll chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Oh, please continue. This is a great story and I definitely want to see more Oliver and grace :)
markaleen chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
I love it
Marian Sarah chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oliver and Grace And Annie are ok with the bridge last night
showtunediva chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
she felt as though the fireworks were reduced to whispers across the sky, as though all that existed for just a second, was the love that she felt so blessed to finally be sharing with Oliver.

I loved this line the best. Such powerful imagry. Great chapter! Can't wait for more. :)
AndromedaAiken chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Oh you have to update this! I wanna see a wedding! :)
showtunediva chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is wonderful! Please add more to it soon :)
purpledragon6 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
AW!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I LOVE this story and I hope you will continue to update! :)
Annie Fan chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Please continue! This is a great story! I only started reading Annie fiction after I saw the movie again a couple of days ago. Yours is one of the best!
Emma chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Great update! This is an awesome story, I hope you'll continue you it (soon preferably)
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I love this fic! So very glad to see an update ;)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
THIS STORY UPDATED. HOLY HELL! YESSS! I MISSED IT SO!

AND OF COURSE IT WAS FREAKING ADORABLE LSKD:NGJKLSD:JRTHNSERGLSRN