Reviews for Notailed Biju
Otakugamer90 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Please continue! I really enjoy this! Dont restart! I Wonder when the others will be coming, and I have a pairing in mind HanaRuki but pease no yaoi! I dislike it and this story wouldnt be as good if it a yoai in it. Awesome story!
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I like this story very much. Where did Kei go! I can't really imagine Hanataro with someone romantically but if you want a pairing, Hana/Ururu, Hana/Nell, or Hana/Rukia is good. AND NO WAY MAKE IT YAOI! I don't like yaoi and if you do that, this good story is a waste.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
The story seems nice but yaoi? For real? You just fuck your own story you fag
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this wish you could make more.
LOving this chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't stop! its REALLY good!
Ku66 Rice chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
I love this story with hanatarou being a jinjuriki. I wonder when Naruto and his friend come.

And if you need a place to read hetalia. On google type phoanime the click on the second one that says animelist from there look for hetalia.
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
update please! it's been months since you have!
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
If you make another chapter of plan to rewrite have Hanatarou have a bigger roll. In my opinion he seems to be a minor character in some chapters. And the about the biju? Does Hanatarou have a demon cross human form?
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
It's okay, I understand. Everyone goes through story block or forget about things. I got a smash bros tale I had to discontinue, so I get it. Good luck my dear, I'm rooting for you and will keep an eye out for it.

I love Hetalia by the way. They've only released up to 18 episodes at present I believe. But fans are keeping our eyes open.
Titania's Assistant chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
This chapter was awesome. I love how you revealed Hana-chan like that. It so fits him! Please post more chapters okay?
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Hana's secret is out! Ooh this was epic!

I really love how he revealed himself, but he did it in a way that, rather then make it too kick butt crazy, it was more believable for the character. (Did that make sense?)

I can't wait to see the next part! But I shall wait patiently.
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
good the way which bijuu does he hold?
Hiya120 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
The chapter could be wost so don't worry

Meaning poor Hana

THanks for this

Well done on this

Great wrok

Keep it up
Hiya120 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
It was Great

Yeah it was a bit short

Oh well at lest you update

No I don't feel sorry for Veneno Gato at all

Sometimes the nobles are small minded but how will Byakuya act when they find out

Great work on that

Well done

Thanks for this
Hiya120 chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
AH nice Hana

But he really can't call then Monsters and demons because he's wost.

well done on this