Reviews for Notailed Biju
Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/7
"i'm planning on starting a new, different version of this storyline"
DOESN'T SEEM LIKE YOU HELD UP TO THAT

WHERE IS THE STORY
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/7
why hello
Otakugamer90 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Please continue! I really enjoy this! Dont restart! I Wonder when the others will be coming, and I have a pairing in mind HanaRuki but pease no yaoi! I dislike it and this story wouldnt be as good if it a yoai in it. Awesome story!
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I like this story very much. Where did Kei go! I can't really imagine Hanataro with someone romantically but if you want a pairing, Hana/Ururu, Hana/Nell, or Hana/Rukia is good. AND NO WAY MAKE IT YAOI! I don't like yaoi and if you do that, this good story is a waste.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
The story seems nice but yaoi? For real? You just fuck your own story you fag
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this wish you could make more.
LOving this chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't stop! its REALLY good!
Ku66 Rice chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
I love this story with hanatarou being a jinjuriki. I wonder when Naruto and his friend come.

And if you need a place to read hetalia. On google type phoanime the click on the second one that says animelist from there look for hetalia.
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
update please! it's been months since you have!
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
If you make another chapter of plan to rewrite have Hanatarou have a bigger roll. In my opinion he seems to be a minor character in some chapters. And the about the biju? Does Hanatarou have a demon cross human form?
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
It's okay, I understand. Everyone goes through story block or forget about things. I got a smash bros tale I had to discontinue, so I get it. Good luck my dear, I'm rooting for you and will keep an eye out for it.

I love Hetalia by the way. They've only released up to 18 episodes at present I believe. But fans are keeping our eyes open.
Titania's Assistant chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
This chapter was awesome. I love how you revealed Hana-chan like that. It so fits him! Please post more chapters okay?
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Hana's secret is out! Ooh this was epic!

I really love how he revealed himself, but he did it in a way that, rather then make it too kick butt crazy, it was more believable for the character. (Did that make sense?)

I can't wait to see the next part! But I shall wait patiently.
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
good the way which bijuu does he hold?
Hiya120 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
The chapter could be wost so don't worry

Meaning poor Hana