Reviews for Wounded
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
No! Please write a sequel for this story and let it be with happy end.. I like NejixHina! PLEASE!
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wonderful story! I hope you'll continue with your works in this fandom someday!
Midnight Wolfy chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
But-But its just so sad... poor Hinata. damn Neji and his damn sense of duty! ::Sniff::
TheBrokenQuill chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I suppose a reason would be in order for the last 3 favourites ;

Simply because your stories are really good. I've never come across them before until today when I googled 'NejiHina Community' and there was a blurb: 'Note: This is not a comprehensive list of NejiHina recommendation. ... Kaiyrah also manages a Hyuugacest community on : Hyuuga Jyuuken ...'

Sounded interesting _

Anyway, I just want to say, thanks for the awesome stories. I think your stories deserve many, many more reviews.

I especially liked this story. Ah, unrequited love~! :)

Stay happy and healthy.

Much loves. (:
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
i've read this before on ur page but somehow while rummaging through your works i've realized i've never commented on this. i love the way you work neji-hina. its always something new. something pure no matter how 'dirty' such a pairing may seem to some. good job.
Sundarii chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
that was really well written, and extremely enjoyable to read...despite the fact that it didn't have a happy ending. haha, just kidding. but in all seriousness, good job! everyone was perfectly in character, even those absent in the scene-like hiashi. the way you portrayed him, in those few sentences, was perfect. well done :)
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
...it's very well written. I just don't know what to write. I liked it.