Reviews for Blushing Bride
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
very cute...i love edward and your story presented the real him...
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
“Bride. Ew.” LOL

"Alice would never throw a wedding with a headless groom. How would it look?" LOL!

That was funny. And well written. Thank you.
DudeReally chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
awww man i wana hear more.. i got really into the story til i got to the end of it.. when there was that last sentence.. i read it really slow but still it ended.. plz write more..
Katmarajade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is sweet and I'm glad you made Bella so hesitant. I hated BD *ducks as daggers are thrown violently from several directions* and hated that they got married so young. I just wanted Bella to grow up a little first. She was (despite SM's belief in her unbelievable maturity) incredibly immature (and rightly so! She was a teenager- it's only normal and right) *sigh* But if BD and the ridiculously too early wedding had to happen, this is my fav take on the pre-wedding jitters. Edward was blessedly non-melodramatic and Alice was wonderfully crazy. I loved him hiding the champagne flutes on her! hehe! And Bella's original hesitations were not simply swept under the rug. Anyway, just wanted to say I liked it! :)
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
very cute, loved the last line!
milkmamma chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
priceless...
Kassi-Harper chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very cool. I love it! I haven't read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn yet (cause I can't find the special edition of eclipse ANYWHERE! **silently curses all booksellers**) but this would make a brilliant first chapter. Very good. :)
vaporeon13204 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw, cute story. Well written indeed, lol.
Demetria99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
So beautiful! I love how Edward interacts with Bella! Great job!

I hope you update soon and continue with this!
Emmafromkent chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Great D

I love it, can't wait for Breaking dawn D
Elise chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I was extremely bored tonight, so I was looking around at some of my favorite stories to reread. I found myself looking at your page for the nth time. Imagine my delight when I saw you had written a Twilight story!

I really enjoyed it, and I thought you portrayed Bella to a tee. Bravo!
Fire chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Daw... *giggle* Strangely enough, "It would be typical of you to get married in a cast." struck me as the funniest line. Great work!
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this was great! i love it! _
Gesper chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Sigh...is it bad that when I read the story description, my knees melted to mush? There's something about that Edward...anyways, great beginning, great character continuation, can't wait to read more.
Searching For Topaz Eyes chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was great! Amazing even. Very in character for Bella in my opinion. I love your writing style.