Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance
tyyppi02 chapter 84 . 10/4
Is this still going on
gonziboss chapter 84 . 9/7
Just finished reading this in a 3 day binge reading! It's incredible! It is a bit slow in some parts, discribing things that could be skipped, but otherwise great character development! looking forward to Char's adventures!
DeviouslyNormal chapter 84 . 9/2
I've been following this story since I can remember, but I never actually posted a review. So here it is! May I say I was honestly ecstatic when Eva joined the team, mostly because I've been waiting for it to happen. I'm loving her plot development. What I really was excited about is the new members that will join. I began to re-read the story and I only then remembered Fern, the Furret. Char's denial of her help was pretty upsetting to me the first time I read it and maybe... she'll be a new recruit, if not, maybe we'll see her chasing after legends. Mayne we'll never see her again. Saura stays in the plot, which is something I didn't expect when Char used the Call on him. I don't know why (I do, it's one of my favorite Pokemon), but I want that Chandelure to become an actual character c:. Arm, my favorites have to be... Eva, Lily (I just feel bad for her tbh), Prince, Scythe and Shandler (doesn't look like he's getting any more plot though). I would love to see Leo join Team Ember, but Ray's an Electric-Type. Maybe Taka since Saura's gone...
avenger402 chapter 45 . 8/30
A question to the author: why do the multiple Scyther of the Adrellos clan despise evolving into Scizor?
WeirdLoserChick chapter 84 . 8/28
I'm like mad ratch so all I can say is this story is gr9 and gives me life. Char is becoming a little freaky with his usage of the call... eva is fitting in nicely... and Saura still stays relevant. Dun dun DUUUUNNN!
animatedrose chapter 84 . 8/25

Poor Saura, can't catch a break. Nobody can here, geez.

Update soon! This story rules!
EverfreeSparkle chapter 84 . 8/24
This was an interesting chapter. Saura had some... company, and team Ember encountered an echo chamber. This story always finds new ways to entertain me!
Scoobycat22 chapter 84 . 8/23
I started reading this story two years ago. I was blown away at how amazing this stpry was. And noticing that it took such a long time for chapters to come out (that's fine! Honestly!), I decided to wait an incredibly long time, so that when I came back to it there would be many chapters for me to read. I just reread your entire story this week. And it blew me away once again, just as much as it did two years ago. I have never read any fanfiction, or even book, that has made me feel for your characters quite so much. Just everything about this story, the plot, the characters, the writing, etc., is just so epic and amazing! You are creating a true masterpiece and I am thoroughly excited to see what the future holds for this story.
ReadR chapter 84 . 8/22
Char... are you becoming Lelouch? Eva would feel betrayed if his secret revealed. And it likely will.

I have to say, Otto is my favourite character. Always love the bird type.

And finally! Starborn started showed himself as a villain. I know Saura will come back to the story soon but I don't expect it like this.

Nice chapter. Definitely nice use of Echo chamber, I had idea of something similiar but yours are better.
244352Cheesecake chapter 84 . 8/22
Nice to see Char using the call in the right instance and the interactions between him and Eva were great character development for Eva. Again the moments with Zachel and Seviper always puts a smile on my face, is Seviper going to get a name though. Seems Saura is not out of the picture yet.
And oh boy that twist in the end with the new members and all. Here's my idea I think the new members would be coming from Team Stripes or to be more exact the main character of this story's side story Mystery of the Heart, Zona the Vulpix, and Leo the Shinx, although it's been a while since Zona was last stated, I think in part 1 of the story, and Zona and Leo are Fire and Electric types respectively which Team Ember already has which are Char and Ray so that kinda makes my idea a little out there but I'll stand by it.

So guys who do you think the new members would be?
Vader10001 chapter 84 . 8/21
Interesting chapter, it's nice to see Eva really starting to fit in as a member of the team. On the other hand, Char's reaction to using the call on a feral Pokemon was rather worrisome, to say the least.
UnholyPens chapter 84 . 8/21
As always, another brilliant chapter! The part about time and space reminded me of my story. Well, I'm on the edge of my seat for more! Keep it up!
Dragondancer81 chapter 84 . 8/21
OMG You are so awesome i love this chapter!

and possible new members coming I Love It!
The Zelos Wilder chapter 84 . 8/21
Possibly more team members?! Hell yeah! Loved this chapter. Seeing Eva even more vulnerable made me like her! Most definitely a liked character now! Keep up the good work!
Wait, hold on, how did the Chandelure know the place where Char was found. Did team X leak that info?
2,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »