Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance
PizzaHai chapter 83 . 9h
Nice chapter! I love how the chapter focuses on different things at once so we can see what was happening with the others. This chapter raises so many questions and I am very eager to be able to read the rest in the future. I have a few theories in mind regarding what's happening with the Canyon mission and Saura's and I do wonder how accurate my guesses are.
AwesomeStarGuy95 chapter 11 . 17h
I love your story so far as while you keep in tradition of the series, you made it look fun and simple to write. Also, nice recitation of Team Rocket's motto, that brings my day right there!
lalalala1 chapter 83 . 8/1
I really should've read this way sooner.

I actually like the new chapter lengths. While the difference is notable, I prefer the previous ones because they're easier to read in one sitting than the ginormous ones.

Eva brings up a rather fear-inducing subject that reminds me of Broken Ideals, somehow. The fact that dungeons can distinguish between Pokémon and their traits (prisoner or threat) is rather disturbing, yet interesting. I can't even imagine why Eva hates the dungeons so much if that's not even the real reason.

The fact there is a Scyther besides Scythe working on the Basin Canyon project was very surprising... As are most things. Was he/she part of the Gold Division before this or...?

You leave a lot of room for speculation in every chapter. I can't remember if I've said this before, but this is one of the things that makes your story so great in my opinion.

I look forward to the next chapters.
Psychotic Sic chapter 83 . 7/28
Absolutely amazing!
The Zelos Wilder chapter 83 . 7/26
Good chapter! I'm pretty surprised at how that Joltic and Raticate were killed. Not in a bad way though lol. Keep up the good work!
Ralmon chapter 83 . 7/25
Another great chapter. So well written. This is much more like professional published work that standard fan fiction. Impressive.
Hylia Stone chapter 83 . 7/25
I LOVED this chapter! Great work Scythe! :D
I don't really care about Eva's story since it doesn't have conclusion yet. I'd like to see Char tried to brainwash her and 'failed'. All signs seems to imply Saura will be coming back. And yay! Another Scyther! Or... maybe a Zorua? Good chapter as usual, cheer up my day
MAL chapter 83 . 7/24
Me thinks the title of this chapter is indickitive of things to come...

Also I cuddled a raichu plushy that i just received for my bday, and it made me happy when reading ray's bit in this chapter. Him singing made me laugh. I love him lots, and then I remembered his sickness and it made me sad.

I wanted to cuddle Eva when she brought their little bird friend back. I guessed that Char would, although out of character for him, hug her. :)

I really, really love this fic. Thanks for working on it for as many years as you have. I was gushing to people this evening at dinner, and telling them how much I enjoy this story and how the awesome level of writing hasn't changed and how good your story telling is and and... and just how amazing I think you are for continuing to write on it for such a long time. So, thank you!

MAL
Veedramon chapter 4 . 7/24
So humams slave Pokemon here too, uh? That kinda ruins part of the charm.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 7/24
Well, damn.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 7/24
And Mistery Dungeons change all the time?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 7/24
Good intro.
UnholyPens chapter 83 . 7/24
Ajother great chapter, to say so myself. Very reasonable and believable statement that Eva made towards the end.

However, there is something I'd like to address. I don't quite remember who Ursa is. I will also state that I don't tend to remember who a name belongs to if the character wasn't too memorable in my eyes. Just someing I think you'd take to mind.

On to a question I have. Just how do you come up with all these names for he dungeons? When I tried doing so for one of my fics, it took me over half the day. Just how do you come up with so many names so effortlessly?

That aside, I am really thrilled for the next chapter. Can't see what else you've thought up for us. Keep it up!
as always, nice chapter. it was a while coming but not as bad as before. the length of the chapter feels the same as the others. fine work and happy for the next chapter.-DAT4120
2,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »