Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance
LunaTheUmbreon chapter 92 . 2/20
I think that this fanfic has been truly wonderful, but the cliffhangers can be too much sometimes. When is the next update? I heard about this fic from my brother and I give him credit for introducing me to it. But this fic is the only one I've been reading for weeks. I loved it and can't wait for the next update!

Guest LunaTheUmbreon
You're not letting this unfinished, wright?
Daj Chu chapter 35 . 2/7
wow, I love the blue/red rescue team and the explorers of sky/time/darkness references here. this is awesome!
okguy167 chapter 55 . 2/1
...
What?
How?
I think my mind is breaking. Why? Why do 3 pokemon have The Call?
I can't... can't...
Well played, sir/madam, well played.
okguy167 chapter 49 . 2/1
Did season 1 end when they left Gold? 'Cause that would make this a short season.
okguy167 chapter 37 . 1/31
Did that song have to come up here? At this point of the story? They could return later. Or maybe it would have made more sense to use that song the chapter they left Gold
okguy167 chapter 1 . 1/29
Holy crap... These answers... are very similar to answers I would have given. I think I will enjoy this story, especially as I have an affinity with this character.
wolfboydude52 chapter 5 . 1/27
Honestly, I am not a huge fan of this fanfic. I wasn't sure why for a while, but now I can clearly tell. There are a couple of reasons why I don't like your story. Note that it's been a while since I read this. 1: I don't like how long it took for the story to really begin. I read the first 10-20 chapters, in a row I should say, a while ago. You may have updated and fixed some of it, but the fatigue of reading nothing really important happening made it get boring quickly. However, the earlier chapters had something else that the later chapters did not. 2: The story used to feel like an actual thing Nintendo would make. It had a perfectly Nintendo like mixture of quirkiness, seriousness, hope, despair, complete insanity and touching moments, but the later chapters are darker than things. It is a unique way to look at Pokemon, but taking a subject like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and making it into something this dark just doesn't sit well with me. I tried to make a few serious PMD fics, but they aren't very good because they are not well written and feel wrong when compared to the source material. I like dark tones, and I am glad to are able to make something good, but I prefer a good mixture of comedy and seriousness. the PMD games do this well in my opinion. Without enough comedic relief, the story just feels dark just to be dark. I think the story is good, but I don't like it because of these two reasons. It gets to dark for my tastes, and is too long in the beginning, but you can't please everyone. Some people will hate this because it is popular, and some will hate it because they can. I gave my reasons for my dislike of your fic.
This fanfiction is really good. Are you going to update soon?
Anonymous Wayne chapter 92 . 1/5
wowowowowow

So basically we have The Starborn here coming to give everyone a scare. But it raises many questions.

For example it isn't necessary that this Nidoking be Cepheus it could be his son. Plus why is Cepheus here? What connection is there between that Invisify Seeds village and Iron Town?

I hope this ends in everyone killing cepheus. :)
Nametoby chapter 92 . 1/3
wonderful fanfic
Kokoblob9 chapter 55 . 1/1
WHAT...WHAT...WHAT THE WHAT... I am speechless... That was quite the surprise
The Zelos Wilder chapter 92 . 12/26/2016
The thief did a damn good job. My theory is that it's the thief and not really the Nidokimg. Thank you for updating?
Arcane Howitzer chapter 92 . 12/26/2016
And then there's THIS asshole! Good thing they have small fuzzy help on the way.

Also, I just noticed: Otto, PidgeOtto; somehow I don't think he'll be getting another one of those feral-shards.
Guest chapter 92 . 12/26/2016
Yay! Thank you for updating. :) Also, I really like the twist at the end.
2,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »