Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance
General Lemarc chapter 71 . 1h
I am now rocking out to Amadeus by Falco while reading this. Thank you!
General Lemarc chapter 70 . 1/19
So many questions!
General Lemarc chapter 69 . 1/19
I feel like you did this specifically so that we wouldn't get so hyped that the name would never be able to deliver unless it was Ash or something. Good call.
General Lemarc chapter 66 . 1/19
That was indescribably epic
General Lemarc chapter 65 . 1/19
"Simply, the one you know as 'The Master' was once a human, but now is a Pokémon. Like little Char here, the Master was the subject of a transformation."-I'm an IDIOT! How did I not see that coming?!
YOU'RE FAKE, TOO!"-Oh. Ohhhhh shit.
Ray gave her a hug.

"Thank you," he told her warmly. "Thank you for making us feel happy for a little bit. And thank you for making this an epic adventure for us. We'll never forget you."-... for awhile, I was starting to believe Ray when he said he didn't really matter that much. Now, I know why he's on the team. He's the heart.
Espeon804 chapter 94 . 1/19
Okay. This is confusing and interesting at the same time.
I haven't read this in a while. Correct me if I am wrong?
Is this an alternate universe?
General Lemarc chapter 57 . 1/18
This got dark fast.
General Lemarc chapter 55 . 1/18
wait WHAT?!
General Lemarc chapter 53 . 1/18
This. This is the saddest damn thing i've ever read. Saura's basically been replaced by a new version of himself, Char's losing his grip, Scythe's making Char look sane, and Ray thinks he's useless(which serves to point out his definite third-wheel status). That ending saved it from being to depress-y, but dang. This was good.
General Lemarc chapter 52 . 1/18
I kinda hope this isn't a fully 1st-person story now, but what we have so far is great.
General Lemarc chapter 51 . 1/18
Dang. Scythe really is insane.
General Lemarc chapter 49 . 1/18
Wow. I've never seen so many setbacks and wounded characters portrayed so darn well, and hopefully to boot.
General Lemarc chapter 44 . 1/18
I normally hate grimdark. I despise the constant setbacks, the permanent hopelessness, the utter refusal to give any sort of payoff for the hero's efforts. You, sir, have somehow managed to write a grimdark story without any of those, and for that I salute you.
General Lemarc chapter 43 . 1/18
I'm starting to wonder if Char might be the Gengar of this story, if you catch my meaning.
General Lemarc chapter 37 . 1/16
Dang. Dragonite are jerks.
2,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »