Reviews for The Hunt
FanFicReader chapter 17 . 7/3
*Spoiler free*
I loved this story! It's very hard to juggle a lot of characters and give them all noticeably separate personalities, and it's incredibly more difficult to write believable and entertaining dialog. Both were written beautifully in this story, I loved the banter. There is one spot in the story when one of the Winchesters meet up with the creature and have to fight tooth and nail for their life, I have to say it was legitimately terrifying, so bravo to you author.
Lastly, the author did a great job maintaining the suspense, in the beginning with Sam's illness, during the mystery of the hunt, during the battle with the creature, and during the race to safety. Will there be a Deus ex Machina, or will the characters have to fight through it to survive? It keeps you guessing! Granted it lagged a bit during the final chapter or two, but all in all, I would definitely recommend you read it!
Ames_449, thank you for sharing!
HNovion chapter 4 . 3/7
So exciting! I sit here alone and panics for Sam's sake, my God. I'm so afraid ~
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Wooohoooo that was a thrill to read
Allison MOOSE C chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
I couldn't put it down! At first I groaned seeing that there were so many chapters, but this was TOTALLY worth the read. Amazing job!
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
Oh my god that was AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG! The brotherly, friendship, parental, angsty feels in there were absolutely perfect! You are one of the most talented writers ever! Like I would put you right up there will Shakespeare and Moffat
NoLabelBWYWB chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
An impression of a faucet AND a radiator? Jesus Sammy you do ALL the houshold appliances!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Awesome story i LOVED it thanks
Louey06 chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
Well you sure know how to torture them. two monsters, sickness, freezing temperatures, I'm surprised no one died. This was really good/ I was so worried for all of them and the emotions they showed were great. I was extra fond of Dean and his worriedness. Well done, this was wonderful
Frakking Toasters chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
Well this was epic! I loved it. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through, and I could hardly put it down. Thanks so much. It was a really great read. xo
Sarah chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Excellent story! Very well written and creative, you added suspense at the end of each chapter very well!
zekeschance chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I just found this story and you talk about intense! This was absolutely amazing. The attention to detail, the research, the characterizations all were incredible. You're writing style is very entertaining and gripping. This could have been an actual episode. I wish it was! Loved how you wrote John, Dean and Sam. Then having the other hunters, who we've just heard about was icing on the cake. Loved how you kept the tension ratcheted up and had some humor thrown in. Thank you so much for this story. I know it sounded like you had a lot of stuff thrown at you through the writing of this story and still persevered says so much about you. Glad I found it and you!
crystal chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Was not ready for this to be over! More please
christinebleu chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ah! I've read this story a while ago and couldn't remember the title of it. But i'm so glad that i've found it again! :) Loved it the first time and still loving it!
JaniceC678 chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
Wow...what a great story. Super-intense! Seriously, edge-of-your-seat stuff almost all the way through. I loved it. Will definitely be checking out some of your other stuff!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Wow, the poor boys just can NOT catch a break can they? :P

Good story! :)