Reviews for The Hunt
Louey06 chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
Well you sure know how to torture them. two monsters, sickness, freezing temperatures, I'm surprised no one died. This was really good/ I was so worried for all of them and the emotions they showed were great. I was extra fond of Dean and his worriedness. Well done, this was wonderful
Frakking Toasters chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
Well this was epic! I loved it. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through, and I could hardly put it down. Thanks so much. It was a really great read. xo
Sarah chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Excellent story! Very well written and creative, you added suspense at the end of each chapter very well!
zekeschance chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I just found this story and you talk about intense! This was absolutely amazing. The attention to detail, the research, the characterizations all were incredible. You're writing style is very entertaining and gripping. This could have been an actual episode. I wish it was! Loved how you wrote John, Dean and Sam. Then having the other hunters, who we've just heard about was icing on the cake. Loved how you kept the tension ratcheted up and had some humor thrown in. Thank you so much for this story. I know it sounded like you had a lot of stuff thrown at you through the writing of this story and still persevered says so much about you. Glad I found it and you!
crystal chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Was not ready for this to be over! More please
christinebleu chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ah! I've read this story a while ago and couldn't remember the title of it. But i'm so glad that i've found it again! :) Loved it the first time and still loving it!
JaniceC678 chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
Wow...what a great story. Super-intense! Seriously, edge-of-your-seat stuff almost all the way through. I loved it. Will definitely be checking out some of your other stuff!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Wow, the poor boys just can NOT catch a break can they? :P

Good story! :)

Equal parts action, humor, and hurt/comfort. My kinda story! :D
lizzness chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
I just, it was an amazing story (: Like perfect you got all the characterizations down and just, great story (:
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
Congrats on finishing the story, it was amazing! The emotions were intense and the plot kept me on the edge. I loved the ending, you could see that here is where Sam's rebellion against the his family and the hunt starts. I liked how you used the hunt gone wrong as a way to open Sam's eyes to the harsh reality of hunting. Great job!
CeCe Away chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
This was so intense and well-written, like watching a movie. Two creatures after them. Several injured. They never get a break.
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
Very good story! :)
overkalix chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
I love this story and all of your teenChester fics. You are a very talented writer. "The Hunt" is the first fanfic I ever read (about a year ago), and I've been hooked ever since.

I noticed it's been some time since you have posted anything. I just wanted to let you know that if you decide to continue writing fanfiction there will be many happy readers out there!

Many thanks.
123kat chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
I just loved the ending. And the comment from same about how Hunters are alone because the can't play nice. Well done. I can't wait to read more of your work.
123kat chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
That was a great story. I can't wait until the next chapter.