Reviews for Paradox Lost
Sapphire Triton chapter 29 . 6/29
Love it! I just have to ask. Can Sir Luke talk to animals? If so, a chapter with Luke and Sir Lukes ability in it would be fantastic! Thank you!
~Sapphire Triton, Luke's Sister~
o nooooo
Hetaku-kun chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
I hope you'll finish/update this someday. I'm really curious as to what will happen when they reach the thirteenth hour.
Illiyasfiel chapter 29 . 3/10/2015
I cannot wait for more- well, if you're still continuing, of course. What an interesting plot! I wish you the best of luck!
tigerlily124 chapter 29 . 2/8/2015
I really hope that someday you finish this. It's one of the best Professor Layton fics out there. Strong OCs and good plot line. Pretty please?
unicornboo chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Wow
This story is amazing!
Bella chapter 29 . 4/4/2014
I've been following this story for years now and I always come back to reread it every so often because I love your writing and the intricate story you've created. I understand that muses leave and that's natural and if working on this would be forced and make you unhappy please just leave it as it is! But if at all possible would it be possible to add a rough outline of where this would have ended up? Either way I wish you the best in all your writing endeavours! Thanks for writing such an engaging story!
IAmBehindYou123 chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
Ahh, I finally decided to read this again. However, I think I read a LITTLE too fast and didn't understand it that much (after all, I'm only a child (I'm 12, duh))...

That is why, because of my eagerness, I'm going to re-read again! So I can understand what EVERY, SINGLE, WORD, MEANS (even if it kills me! (wait, I won't get killed. Hurrah!)).

I really can't wait, I so can't wait (yes I can, I've waited 12 years to be 12, dumb-arse. Hey! Shut up, me! o.-).

I hope it hasn't been difficult to write another chappy, nor any problems with your life. If you wish to continue, by all means, continue! However, if you DO NOT wish to continue, let us know, please.

(I hope it's the former. :D)
Haulau chapter 29 . 8/4/2013
I've been reading this fanfic in parts for the better half of a month now, and I just wanted to drop a brief word of praise here, if I may!

I can't even begin to express how much I adore this story, from the charming characterisations of both Penford and Hershel ((as well as the rest of the cast, whom are all perfectly in character, might I add!)) to the intriguing and thought-provoking storyline. Every time a new plot twist arose, it never failed to keep me guessing just how greatly it would affect Penford's goal at the end, and every chapter was an absolute delight to read!

It's rather saddening to see how long ago the last update was however- this story has such great potential, and it would be a shame for it to come to an end so soon! I hope someday we might have the chance to follow the group throughout their adventures once more!

Best regards,
Haulau
lemerly chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
aaasggggghhhhhh this story is amazing! why havent you updated i finished it about a week ago and omg loved it.

i love how complicated it is i love little hershel, and adult luke and especially the part about the way hershel and young luke hate each other. concidering the way there eachothers mentors in the future!

love the story and if ya dont update soon im gona crack up cuz its so good!

lemerly! :) :) :)
lemerly chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
great story 1 question tho is that luke or clive with the watch?
IAmBehindYou chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this story! But, why did you not update for over a year?

It breaks my heart to see a beautiful story like this to not update. What, did you abandon it?

Of course, I'm still waiting patiently, and I anxiously await next chapter. Don't give up this good story!

God Bless,
IAmBehindYou
Radiantxx chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sorry to bother you! But would you mind posting the rough plot points of how this story would end? It's been a very long time since it's began, and since it has last updated, and I would hate for the story to never be told!

thanks,
-radiant
omG chapter 29 . 5/18/2012
Someone on tumblr recommended this fic and I just finished reading it OH MY GOD please update im going to die
Guest chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
Please don't let this die! I just read through this, and it's a wonderful story and is extremely well done! Please continue! :)