Reviews for Paradox Lost
tigerlily124 chapter 29 . 2/8
I really hope that someday you finish this. It's one of the best Professor Layton fics out there. Strong OCs and good plot line. Pretty please?
unicornboo chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Wow
This story is amazing!
Bella chapter 29 . 4/4/2014
I've been following this story for years now and I always come back to reread it every so often because I love your writing and the intricate story you've created. I understand that muses leave and that's natural and if working on this would be forced and make you unhappy please just leave it as it is! But if at all possible would it be possible to add a rough outline of where this would have ended up? Either way I wish you the best in all your writing endeavours! Thanks for writing such an engaging story!
IAmBehindYou123 chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
Ahh, I finally decided to read this again. However, I think I read a LITTLE too fast and didn't understand it that much (after all, I'm only a child (I'm 12, duh))...

That is why, because of my eagerness, I'm going to re-read again! So I can understand what EVERY, SINGLE, WORD, MEANS (even if it kills me! (wait, I won't get killed. Hurrah!)).

I really can't wait, I so can't wait (yes I can, I've waited 12 years to be 12, dumb-arse. Hey! Shut up, me! o.-).

I hope it hasn't been difficult to write another chappy, nor any problems with your life. If you wish to continue, by all means, continue! However, if you DO NOT wish to continue, let us know, please.

(I hope it's the former. :D)
Haulau chapter 29 . 8/4/2013
I've been reading this fanfic in parts for the better half of a month now, and I just wanted to drop a brief word of praise here, if I may!

I can't even begin to express how much I adore this story, from the charming characterisations of both Penford and Hershel ((as well as the rest of the cast, whom are all perfectly in character, might I add!)) to the intriguing and thought-provoking storyline. Every time a new plot twist arose, it never failed to keep me guessing just how greatly it would affect Penford's goal at the end, and every chapter was an absolute delight to read!

It's rather saddening to see how long ago the last update was however- this story has such great potential, and it would be a shame for it to come to an end so soon! I hope someday we might have the chance to follow the group throughout their adventures once more!

Best regards,
Haulau
lemerly chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
aaasggggghhhhhh this story is amazing! why havent you updated i finished it about a week ago and omg loved it.

i love how complicated it is i love little hershel, and adult luke and especially the part about the way hershel and young luke hate each other. concidering the way there eachothers mentors in the future!

love the story and if ya dont update soon im gona crack up cuz its so good!

lemerly! :) :) :)
lemerly chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
great story 1 question tho is that luke or clive with the watch?
IAmBehindYou chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this story! But, why did you not update for over a year?

It breaks my heart to see a beautiful story like this to not update. What, did you abandon it?

Of course, I'm still waiting patiently, and I anxiously await next chapter. Don't give up this good story!

God Bless,
IAmBehindYou
Radiantxx chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sorry to bother you! But would you mind posting the rough plot points of how this story would end? It's been a very long time since it's began, and since it has last updated, and I would hate for the story to never be told!

thanks,
-radiant
omG chapter 29 . 5/18/2012
Someone on tumblr recommended this fic and I just finished reading it OH MY GOD please update im going to die
Guest chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
Please don't let this die! I just read through this, and it's a wonderful story and is extremely well done! Please continue! :)
I 3 Pie chapter 29 . 12/28/2011
Love loe LOVE this story! If I don't find out what happens to Hershel soon, I am going to go INSANE! please please please please PLEASE update very very soon!

-I 3 Pie!

*your grammar and spelling is fantastic!
zapdragon555 chapter 29 . 12/28/2011
I've been keeping up with this story for a very long time now, but I never got around to writing a review saying how much I absolutely LOVE it. xD

The plot is complicated and interesting, which I like a lot. Each character's personality is portrayed beautifully; Penford's calculating yet troubled state coupled with his anxiety about the Professor, Hershel's childish but understandable apprehension of his future self, Luke's confusion about his future self's worry, and Layton just trying to make sense of everything... all of it, wonderfully done

I do hope you continue this story; it's been a great one so far, and I'd love to see it through to the end. u

I wish you luck in finishing it c:
Ghostgirl 45 chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that i didnt even bother logging in!

please finish this story! and if youre not, you could always put it up for adoption (if you want... even though i only have a vague understanding of what that means)but i have faith in you, i mean, to write a fanfiction and come this far? You cant quit now! Look at all the progress youve made! (i do understand that people barely have time nowadys too) you can always put your stories on hold until you get more inspiration or time, thats what i do.

Just a tip...

P.S it probably wouldnt be the best idea to put ur story up for adoption because then people can change the entire meaning of the story, I HATE when that happens. But if you DO, you can always PM them and tell them your idea for the next chapter, then they could write.

What am i saying? You dont need to put this story up for adoption, i think its actually better if you completed it or left it incomplete

my persuasion for you to NOT put this up for adoption and to continue it on your own.

woah... i wrote a lot... well.. did this encourage you? It should have.

BUH, BYE!
Gatita101 chapter 29 . 11/11/2011
Wow. This fic blew me away! To be honest, the first chapter didn't hook me in due to confusion, but when I understood the happenings, my curiosity was peaked. To be honest, I thought this story would fail: I mean, time paradox? Time is so complex, that I thought you would keep the story simple for your sake, and for the readers. But you didn't. You made the story complicated, but the thing was you knew what you were doing, so nothing meshed the way it wasn't supposed to. Hmmm. Are you perhaps future luke disguised as our loving author? Just kidding!

I practically collapsed from the irony when young Layton became Luke's apprentice. It would be the icing on the cake if he said "Sir Luke's number one apprentice!" or "Luke's apprentice strikes again!" I'm sorry, but the idea humors me!

I adore how you interpret these characters and love how they get along ex: Young Luke vs. Hershel. ex: Layton trying to pry secrets from . The rivalries are so amusing. I do feel bad for Hershel. He wants Sir Luke to be his mentor, but it wont happen that way.

I swear, this fic had me saying "Time paradooooox" Everytime something happened: Whether an event took place, or a memory is explained.

Just so you know, I adore stories that don't hand feed you all the details. I know i'll be okay with figuring out the story (Thats my reading talent: solving foreshadows and conducting predictions) Though I feel it might be to obvious considering we both know everyones side of the story. And Sir Luke knows EVERYTHING. Only a matter of Time before Layton finds out. I also noticed you capitalize the word 'Time' when Sir Luke says it, like its a whole deal important, which it is. A nice little detail for the alert, or just trolling the grammar hogs XD

I wonder how you'll fit the current games into this fic. I know you said it is AU, so please don't take my words insultingly. I would like to see how Schrader will fit into all of this. I can see how you could fit Claire in, memory wise mind you, but I feel fans will expect the drama that is 'Unwound Future', which would deter your actual plot route. I can actually see it now:

-Layton recieves a letter- "I am Luke ten years in the future, I need you to come to my time" Everyone looks at Sir Luke. "Don't look at me! I didn't write that!"

I'm sorry for such a lengthy review that probably pissed you off, but I do hope you will update this story and finish it. It is the best Layton fic I've read yet.

The Little Catgirl