Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Hitman
HarukaDiamond999 chapter 51 . 4/5
Okay, wow um...i just finished the roller coaster ride that was your fanfiction and I'm still slightly dizzy from the outcome. That was one hell of a ride! i have to admit though that it is not a story you can read in one sitting. I had to take long walks of thought in between. I'm glad that you actually seem to have captured Hibari's character well, and maintained it throughout the fic. Of course the main attraction was your oc, kiryuu and I have to admit that even I went crazy during the mukuro arch. When she was starting to discover who M was, I felt my self slipping around the edges and getting scared and confused, but your notes helped a lot, and it was actually a pretty great concept. I don't know if I should be scared if I have a potentially better but bloodthirsty alter ego living inside my mind.

The shift from the light hearted side of the story to the dark party was incredible though. But I'm glad that you eased your way into the story instead of jumping right in.

Overall, the plot and concept was incredible and I just want to know where you got your inspiration. It was amazing.
Mia chapter 2 . 2/8
Your Hibari is really perfect, thank you for good character
anonymous chapter 49 . 7/19/2014
Took me about two whole days to read the whole thing, but it was worth it!
I love the plot, Kiriyuu, and HIBARI ()! I also became rather fond of Spanner afer reading this fanfic.
Speaking of which, is it wrong that I began to tear up at the "Spanner-nii" part? Not that it was the only scene that was touching, but maybe the most, for me. The feels were getting to me at almost evrery chapter.
Over-all, great story. It's so well written, so hilarious, so heartbreaking at the same time.
Good job )
Melissa Fairy chapter 51 . 5/10/2014
I was expecting some more romantic moments between Kiriyuu and Hibari...
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 38 . 4/11/2014
Hibari i want her and hibari !:)
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 32 . 4/11/2014
I have a special comb omg lol
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 30 . 4/11/2014
Possessive omg freaking hibari is such an ass xc
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
Omg epic fail at the ending xD
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Ok them loving each other that quick hmmmm not really buying it BUT ! I am going to see it as if she was his childhood friend and neighbor like in your cosmopolitan story :P
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Hmmm the oc seems to be a little annoyimg here tbh .
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Tsuna doesnt say yamamoto kun only to Gokuder and yamamoto doesnt call gokudera by his first name fyi just putting it out there !other than that the end made me laugh haha shes doomed
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
A sort of nice gesture! From hibari
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
This is a really wierd realationship that they have she doesnt seem like a hitman to me ha ha
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Great start ! But idk how she'll be mary sue haha
juggernaut715 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013