Reviews for FateLyrical Night
WolfBoy chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
So far I'm loving it and cant wait to see who you're going to make Rider and the rest, hope you get back to the story soon.
markesellus chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I was surprised with how you dealt out the characters. I would think that Nanoha would be Shirou and Fate could be Saber. Oh and Hayate could be Rin. Anyways, I like the story so far, and can't wait for the next chapter.
ObsessivePassion chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
i like how things are unveiling here. please continue!

Ja!
ObsessivePassion chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
i like how things are unveiling here. please continue!

Ja!
Master Kosa chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
This is good reading, I like FSN and its and MSLN fusion seems to be good. One thing - what means ""Your tenth birthday is soon, isn’t it? "" that age seems irrelevant. Why is Fate only 10 years old?

Anywai I'm waiting for update.
Maxmilian chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Whoa interesting.

I'm huge fan of MGLN and FSN I'm curently rewatching on 20th episode xD

This story looks promissing.

Update soon.
Digikaren chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Caro appears Yeaah, I was suspecting this x3

Again, I like it. And I hope you are not following the anime route... I want Nanofate XD Anyway, I will be waiting for the next :3 I wonder who will be the other masters o.o ...
Center chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
nice...good start :3

I'm always a fan of RinxShirou anyway..:D
Kadd chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Interesting idea of using fate stay night, i've seen the anime but i am interested on what will you change with the story. Please keep writing

Krysta
Digikaren chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Aw. And I was thinking to do something like that... I think now I lost my chance XD But anyway, I like it, and I like it a lot :3 You have catched my attention, so I'll be lurking and waiting for the next chapter Good job *thumbs up*
Extrinsical chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
An interesting premise. I can certainly see a cynical being Archer for Nanoha. Likewise, Signum for Fate... *muses* Yes, interesting indeed. I'm curious about who's the master for E - Lancer though. And if the relationship between him and Fate will be anything remotely interesting.

You already know about the similarities between your story and FSN, so I won't bank in on that. Though, I'll be looking forward to whatever background stories you've in mind.

Keeping tabs on this. Good start. :)

-Eagle
Nonori chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
I'm assuming this follows the anime route and not some of the other game routes correct? If so, I'm already spoiled for the whole story. I'll spare those unfamiliar with FSN the spoilers. Anyway, I'm liking the Nanoha version more...will there perhaps be some NanohaxArcher goodness?