Reviews for Almost Paradise
giftiebee chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
Ugh, finally. Haha
giftiebee chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
I absolutely adore wrestlers and kids. Keely is too cute. I hope they take advantage of this alone time!
Sharnhorst chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
That was SO good...about time they did the deed, and it was explosive! Lovely. What ARE the kids going to be like when they come down in the morning and find Mark and Brianna asleep? Tucker will probably think that means they're already married! lol. Write more.
Sharnhorst chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
Ah I can just picture Kev and Scott's faces when the dirty diaper smell hit them...so funny. Scott is a total slave to that little baby, he needs some of his own! And Mark and Brianna are gonna do the deed...I gotta read more!
Sharnhorst chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
Yay, lots of chapters to read! Scott being tamed by Keely, that's so sweet her calling him Scoppy too! lol. And Brianna gets a real date with Mark? I can't wait!
katierobin23 chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
this is such an amazing story! you totally just made my day!
XTahliaX chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
Great chapter! the consummated their feelings which is good! I like how they kids had fun and the fact that she didnt go off at Scott and Kev for the junk and mess! Mark is such a sweetie!

Update soon please!
bonnielynnmb chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
WOW, Good one. I love it. Hope everything will be okay now! Updated more please! :)
MizHyde chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
Another great chapter. What an image to walk back into the house with lol...I'm pretty sure the kids love Scott and Kevin's babysitting skills lol.
Rhapsy chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
Kev and Scott will probably stay forever, just to get more of those home coked meals .. D

Mark and Brianna are so cute together ... let's see what happens in the morning and who will be the first to find them sleeping in each others arms on the couch ;)

great chapter ...

update soon
XTahliaX chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
aw this is a great chapter! The kids are adorable and i love how scott and Kev handle them! :-D

I'm glad Brianna and Mark are getting some time alone and getting to aswers their body's desires!

Update soon please!
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
seems like Kev and Scott are doing a great job taking care of the kids _ It's so cute the guys are getting attached to the kids so fast!

Mark and Bri make a wonderful couple,glad things are working out for the two
MizHyde chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
Mark and Brianna...wow...to quote the great, immortal, legendary J.R., it looks like business is "about to pick up" lmao.

It also looks like Kevin and Scott got their hands full with the kids lol. I'm glad to see that there's two of them though. Tucker warrants two babysitters lol.

Another great chapter. Thanks for the update:D
tanya2byour21 chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
Great chapter and I lovedd it and so can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Alissa5 chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
you r one cruel bitch leaving us there. “The baby crapped.” I love that line!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »