Reviews for Almost Paradise
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Are those two gonna be shocked to see how Mark reacts to the kids,this is going to be fun.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
UH-OH,Isee trouble rearing its ugly head an its name is Sunny. The kids are gonna act out big time an Brianna is gonna be hurt for a bit,but Mark will set matters right,once he gets his head on straight.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
What canI say that I haven't already,your writing is good,you've got a good grasp of your characters and you really do make them come alive. As I read your words,I can just see them an I laugh at the situations an the reactions,so cute.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
He's hooked but good,an its so Keely with her Me Mak is just the cutest.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
This is so cute,those two plotting how to get Mark an their Mama I don't think its gonna be too hard,Mark already wants her. The idea of a ready made family might scare him,but once he lets himself get used to the idea,everything will be fine.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
That poor cat,you want to be angry at what the kid did,but he's acting out because he misses his Dad,may not acknowledge it,but he does,all the boys do that's why they respond so to Mark. I still think he's hooked, first the boys an now Brianna,an let's don't forget little Keely,such a dollbaby.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Oh goody,he's going into Daddy mode,worrying about her an th' kids,this is gonna be fun.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
He's got the right idea,they caused the damage let them pay by doing chores for him,make them learn quicker that way rhat you don't mess with somebody else's property. See I knew he was a smart man,as well as sexy as all get out.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
On the one hand that's sweet the boys wanting to protect their Mama an all,but destroying,damaging other people's property just is not the answer. Climbing off the soapbox now.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I understand kids will be kids,but some thing is fixin' to happen here,can't wait to read Taker's reaction to all of them and to Brianna,it's about to get interesting.
Mizzlookalike chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i love this story i dont know how many times i have read it
StraightLife116 chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
simply marvelous.
Ravensbaby chapter 22 . 12/10/2009
How do you do it? again,LOVE IT!
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 22 . 5/11/2009
I loved this story! The kids are so cute. Especially Keely. She's a doll!
Sinfully Sined chapter 18 . 2/5/2009
I love this story and I can't wait to read the rest of it. So until then just know it's great. Luv sin!
335 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »