Reviews for Almost Paradise
AngelRose82 chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
Great story! But man I cant picture Mark like that but I really liked it!
Pinayprincesa chapter 22 . 6/28/2008
aw such a beautiful happy family
Omega Reid chapter 22 . 6/28/2008
I loved this story. I can see Mark with bunches of kids.
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
aww, you never fail to amaze me with your writing. that was a great story, can't wait for the new one to be updated again.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
Once again another awesome story. Loved ever minute of it thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
BatistaLover619 chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
oh my god! the ending was soo sweet. it's gonna make me cry! i love your stories. :))
katierobin23 chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
this was such a great story! I loved it!
DevilsScorpio chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
Once again, a really great story. You are really a great writer and I love everything I've read of yours so far. Thank you for the constant entertainment!
Paola65 chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
Thank you for this story, it was good, Mark so sweet...

Now, come on, what about a Kevin's story? I'd love it.

Ciao.
Sharnhorst chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
That was excellent! I love that they called the new baby Scotty...can I just ask, is the new story on Scott based on THIS Scott? It wasn't until he told Brianna he hated kids that I thought it might be! Anyway, this was yet another fantastic addition to your stable of stories, I can't wait for the newer one to continue.
XTahliaX chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
WOOT! loved it! That was the perfect ending! I love the fact that keely is turning out like tucker!

Great Job on this...I was hooked from start to finish..great just like all your other fics!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
Wow, a great end to a wonderful story. Its been a great journey following them around.

I'm looking forward to your next story, whatever it might be.

Possibly a sequel involving Scott?
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
*sniffels* Aw so sad no more story. This was an awesome story and that was a great chapter. I can't wait to read more stories by you. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Swayyah89 chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
I really liked this story,i wish you would do a sequel.I think it would be story!
Bingobaby chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
Hey I really loved this story and can't wait for another one just like it. Keep up the great work because you are a wonderful and talented writer.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »