Reviews for Almost Paradise
bonnielynnmb chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
great ending you have. Love it and cannot wait for another story. By the time i get back from my vacation up north for three week, there will might be more stories for me to reads..! :)
giftiebee chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
I think Mark has more patience than most people would at that point, haha. Great fic!
Takerslady chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
Good ending. Saint Mark is still going strong. Good story. :)
Pearl's Beauty chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
loved the story and a great ending
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
I didnt like this story...I absolutely LOVED it! I loved Mark in this story. He was great with all the kids and he and Brianna were so totally made for each other. I loved the ending so much the whole playing in the suds was just adorable :-)
123musicislife chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
another great chapter. I like how Mark handled it.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
I feel bad for Chase, he is such a sensative little guy, but he deserved the spanking for scaring Brianna and Mark so badly.

I hope that Brianna is pregnant that would make Mark so happy, but if she is not then that just means Mark will have to try a little harder, which I am sure he won't mind doing one bit :-)

Great chapter as usual.
Swayyah89 chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
I'm glad Chase was found and that Mark and brianna cleared things up.

Great add! can't wait for more.
Takerslady chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
Good chapter. Geez, i'm surprised Mark hasn't thrown in the towel. Update soon. :)
cassymae chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
Wonder if she is or not...
giftiebee chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
I'm so glad they found him quickly. And love even more that I have warning of the last chapter, haha. Thanks!
giftiebee chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
I'm sure she is pregnant at this rate, but she may very well miscarry when she finds out her son has run away...
Omega Reid chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
Poor Chase.

I'm really curious to know if Brianna is pregnant.

Can't wait for the next update.
bonnielynnmb chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
i think it not fair that chase don't get punished and Trucker does. Good updated. Hope for more and great job! :)
MizHyde chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
Geez...what a long day for Brianna...I'm pretty sure Mark hopes she's pregnant lol.

Another great chapter.