Reviews for The Art of Being Strong
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 4/12
I have NEVER seen thsi take on this before but whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I loved the ending which I did not see coming at all. This was up there along with the rest of your works, high above the rest.
valentina14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
oh my i loved this!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love how you wrote this! :D
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was simply lovely!
Great Job!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cute! :D
jessi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Excellent story!
Warn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Put this in the SasuSaku section. This story pisses me off as a fan of another pairing. Or at least state in introduction that there are SasuSaku hints. DX.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Gahhhhh, what a beautiful one-shot!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Can I have one of your rabbits to make plot bunnies that don't end up so meh like mines. Please c
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Quite lovely; the overall feeling of being run from three sides is amazing in this story and I think my favorite part would be where he goes to Orochimaru for power to kill his brother, and unsaid, power to protect his family. I am not the biggest fan of Sasuke, but this version of him? Love!
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow, I really like this. Even though it's a one-shot, it captures Sasuke so well. Despite how he's been - being - so manipulated, I really think he still has a Sasuke-who-should-be hidden, just hidden really well. I don't know if he will realize it in the manga or if he does, in time, I hope it ends somehow like it did in your fic. I love it! :)
naash chapter 1 . 5/2/2011

i cant begin to say how much i love your fics or this fic. i lvoe your take on sasukes reasons to kill itachi
nipnag chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
this was beautiful :D
X59 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
really good
Guldberg chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Thankyou, thankyou so much for writing this, it absolutely made my day. I can't help smiling, and the world seems brighter, so thankyou. Normally I can't stand reading something where Sasuke is the main character, but I gave this a try and got surprised. It wasn't completely angsty and it had a good ending.

I love your writing, please keep up the good work :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »