Reviews for Chocolate Fondant
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
As much as I love Yuuko, for the sake of sticking to the canon, it's quite hard for me to beliebe that Yuuko's still alive, as she died in the manga (YUUuuuuukkkooo :'( ). Nevertheless, this story was, to say the least, quite cute. Forcing the food into Kurogane,s mouth was quite a nice touch so kudos for that :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
very sweet and lovely :) Though now I'm hungry for sweets! xD Ah, some chocolate fondant sure sounds great - they are so delicious in your story! :)
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hyu hyu! I love it! It brings nostalgia with the chocolate fondants... And I'm so happy you poking your fun on DouWata. They need to get together like KuroFai too!
VioletOrchid18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So adorable! Loved it!
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Realy cute!
applepielover chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was adorable and hilarious there. X3 Good character interaction, word choice, and sentence structure.
KurowanwanFai chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
my..i love this so much!

you did a great job..i love how both of them are so possessive..

and i could imagine fai being in a childish-sexy way when he nipped kuro's neck and told him he was just marking his territory..

oh i really really really love this!

thanks..)
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
"Bring us some sake!" Hahaha! Oh my Yuuko -_-" This story was halarious. Poor Watanuki and Doumeki. "Is this your boyfriend?" I burst out laughing and then my mom was staring at me like I was mental. Ah well. Great job, very cute!
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love this! And your sense of humor is wonderful! At least, *I* think so. :)

I'm faving this!
Ren Spencer chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Cuteness! XD XD XD
Hypothetical Berry chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
omfg the FLUFF! *dead* It was cute not my favourite work of yours, but still cute ((heart)).
Splat Danger chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Gak! lol i love it! !

i practically like all of every singl one of your fanfics you write lol
Miss.Near chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw, that story brightened up my day.

D

Thank yu very much.

:D
fanficismything chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
XD I liked it XD It's cute XD I made one like it called Chocolate Surprise XD Check it out please . XD
kuroxfaixlover chapter 1 . 6/5/2008