Reviews for Falling Up
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is brilliant! I'm completely loving the interaction between the two. Is there any chance at all of another chapter? Will it help if I say: please, pretty please?
:-)
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is so original and amazing! But where is the rest of it?
lady fox chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
its good. but u need to come back and update.
SuperNothing chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Good concept. It's very creative, and I think that you really have something with this one. _
Kazhiru chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Cool story.

I like this plot, not many people soom in bruce's teenage years, I really can't wait to see what Jack has in hes sleeves.

How are you going to write this, do you intend to come forward in time where Bruce is Batman and Jack the Joeker?

That would really get something exiting up...

But I'm happy with this story like this too, Jack would really show Bruce some live.

I want to see what this story can come up with, I love the writing, the backgrounds, and simply anything in this.

Please write more!

Rebel-Angel6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
PLEASE write more! This is really cute and I've been waiting for a fic where Bruce isn't Batman and Jack isn't the Joker... Inleast not yet.
darknoir17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
please continue! i really like the idea you have for this story!
darknoir17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
omjesus! please write more!
LittleSnowPea chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This is awesome!
Kemowitch92 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
was this a one shot or will you continue with this story ? PLZ

update if it is a story.
Narias chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Good story. I'll be looking forward to your next update which I hope is soon.
star-spangledpanites chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Loved it! I'm looking foward to see where you go with this one. Please please please please please please continue?
periwinkleXprecision chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
:0 I want to know where it's going. :) Amazing so far!
Sibaas chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Interesting. I'd lurve to read more.
Kay-sama chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I'm totally intrigued please keep going, I like your writing style, though I can't help but give Jack a New York accent when I'm reading what he's saying. Please continue?