Reviews for Pirates Of Akatsuki
this was adorable and funny as expected of tobi X3
shade25 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
lol the joke is on Deidara lolololololol :D
Kat chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I loved your story I hope you make another chapter!
PurplePunkette chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I had to read this outloud and I kept laughing. C: good job, it made my afternoon.
tialdari chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Haha hilarous,I loved it XD .
And that :
"Good-bye, cruel world! Good-bye!" the shark-like man screamed dramatically, falling down to his knees and then completely to the floor, closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out for further effect, was easily brilliant lol :D .
slumberbaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
TOOOO FUNNNYYYYYYY! hidden camersa goiong to mess their butts up!
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
x3 KA~WA~II~! That ending! x3 I was into SasoDei and ZetTobi, but now I love TobiDei as well! x3 I don't know what it is (I really think it has something to do with Deidei's hair V_V xD) but I can NEVER see Deidei as seme, not even with adorable Tobi x3
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
LOL. this was funny. i like how itachi just deadpans about everything. xD
FlyingHigh13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
too cute! Hilarious, too! Itachi's inner thoughts crack me up. And I loved the subtle hints of TobiDei. I always thought Kisame was the type to like roleplay... Who would have guessed it was pirates? Love the fic, it made me laugh and go 'aw!' at the same time!

Peace, Love, and Cherries!
Czekanie chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
when i Itachi went 'yarr yarr'...i completly lost it and did a full scale ROFLMAO! x'D nah i laughed through the whole :

the Akatsuki Crew : the Hidden treasure in the lost Kyuubi island of the Konoha sea!

nah just kiddin x'D ...or am I! e w e
Turn Back Now chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
*Having lotsa trouble hiding laughter from parents* ! HILARIOUS!
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Kyaa! So kawaii!
xotakux2002x chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i loved this fic! it made me laugh in ways few stories can XD
thassoCardigin chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*Steals Deidara at that moment* NO! You can't have him Tobi! (
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wahh! I miss Tobi! Madara is BORING!