Reviews for The Honest Lies.
Boombubble chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Oh, man you got me scared now. Your not really going to break them up are you? I love it when they have to fight through self-doubt and hardships along the way as long as they make it out in the end... Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. Very well writen, as usual.
raine14 chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Hey, look at that, they decided to sign me in, how nice... anyway, I'm on the verge of shaking my computer to see what happens next, so off I go. This was a really awesome part, truly! You have a knack for bringing a character's thoughts into a reader's head so vividly... hang onto that.
sayinjinj7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
ok. i'm not quite sure what to say. i mean the writing style is still suberb and the story excellent. i just hope that the two stay together (hint hint) through the whole story thats what its been about the two togther. i don't like to tell authors what to do in thier stories, i can only hope that it all works out. anyways nice job. just please keep them together. ok?
person13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
OMG, I love it!
The Guardian chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Another brilliant installment! And you left us hanging again. Truly brought a tear to my eye, can't wait for the next part! Love your work!
Jenna D chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Kick man. I love this series. J
goldenstar555 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
another great chapter! I love your writing style :)
daisukefire chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Thanx for the fic! _* I think that this was the best one yet, you just got all of the emotions and conflicts in their relationship so perfect and real. I hope that they manage to work things out, but this is the way a lot of relationships end, I should know. Great job, and now you got me craving a cigarette! _*
Cracker chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
another great one by the by. i hope they come back together...please...
Caspian chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Maybe because there always seemed to be such a sad beauty to everything you wrote in this series, but I've kind of seen the seperation coming. I'll hope against hope that you'll have them come out of this still together, but I won't bet on it.
Tropicana chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
kool! that was so good!
Lingy chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
This is really good. I like the twist in the plot. It adds to the idea of the story
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very symbolic.. your a very good and descriptive writer. There isn't to many writers like that. I look forward into reading the next chapters.