Reviews for Villain's Convention
Akinyi chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
Awesome job to everyone involved, especially to Zaratan himself for putting this contest together! I had a blast being a part of it, and loved reading what everyone came up with.

And congrats to kt and ja! Having Yono's story told by a drunken ninja was pure genius, lol.
whitem chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
Congrats to JAKT... I have a feeling I didn't hve a chance here... I mean, who can go up agaisnt an "All Powerful Destroyer"...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
This is so awesome! Yono won but Sr Senior Sr gets the prize; excellent twist.

If you reply this, please do it via e-mail. My server is failing and doesn't receive anything (PM, replies, reviews) from the site.

screaming phoenix chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
How about that,the first things I voted for who won in quite a awhile. Congratulations to JAKT.
cpneb chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
Poor, poor Jack... lol!

And, congratulations to JAKT for their wonderful chapter on the origin of Yono. Falsetto and Mandy thank them for being included, even if it was simply for being smart enough to know when to make a departure.

Let's see if Jack is smart enough to know not to host another one of these conventions...at least, with this group!

...cpneb
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
Congratulations JAKT! Really enjoyed that mix of adventure, narration and drunken stupor in that 'retelling' of a villain's tale.

And for all the other authors who took their turn: Thanks very much guys, I enjoyed them very much also.

CB73
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Pretty good round of writer's pitching in for this 'convention' and the tell all that went down.

CB73
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Oh, and I'm voting Senior Senior Sr.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Awesome ending!

Very good job on all the stories. All the authors did it awesomely.

Kwebs chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
These were all great stories. I'm going to have a hard time voting. Thanks
loldead chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
I just got done voting...

All the work here was great, such a hard decision to make, but I made my decision the old fashioned way, I honestly took every author name, wrote em down on a piece of paper, threw em into a hat and drew a random name. I just couldn't decide for myself. This will be an interesting outcome.

Great job Everyone!

Mike
Aotsfan chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
I thought everyone did a really good job. Too good! I don't know who to vote for now.
Aotsfan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Man! I joined a little to late to get in on this one, and that stinks because this is a great idea and i'm sure that it will be a great read.
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very nice wouldn't mind hearing how most of these villans got their start myself. Villian origins are always good looking forward to the next chapter.
whitem chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is such a good idea Z...

I have notes for my story, and all I have to do is organize them in a fashion that is readable, and adhere's to what you request.

As Miss Go says... "It'll be a Blast!"