Reviews for Devotion
WanderForever chapter 26 . 6/9/2009
Good story. Though Breaking Dawn was good, I liked this better.
WanderForever chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aww very sweet first chapter. Good writing too.
grandsophia chapter 26 . 5/10/2009
this was a really good story ) LOL the fight between tanya and bella was funny ! P
Tunesgrl chapter 26 . 4/26/2009
I know the story is already complete, but I wanted to write a review anyways! I loved this story, it was really cool to see Bella turn out to be so tough!
Mrs.DarcyCullen chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
wow that was a great twist!
ochiteirutenshi chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
I love this story you have here. *grins* Just to comment though, since I am an Alaskan, born and raised, Denali is not a town. Denali is the native name for Mt McKinley, the tallest mountain in North America. The closest campus of University of Alaska to Denali is actually about 250 miles away, the college I go to, University of Alaska Fairbanks. Meanwhile the campus mentioned in the books is actually down in Juneau about 500 miles or so from Denali. Denali is actually a national park and wildlife refuge (*grins* Perfect for vege vamps.) and the only living quarters anywhere nearby are hotels for the tourists.

I am not flaming, just educating! *grins* I love the story however! It is well written.
Porsches As Bribes chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
ooh i really do like Bella's power, i haven't seen that before and it's really interesting
Porsches As Bribes chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Aw that was absolutely adorable!
xoJaymexo chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
i like the story... not the way you wrote it, underlined. it gives me a headache to look at it, so if you could change it...?
Modern Audrey chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
Oh, thank God! Finally someone who seems to see that skank Tanya the same way I do. I don't know what some authors' deal is. The book tells them repeatedly that Edward never had any physical experiences with love or lust before Bella, never had the slightest desire for a woman before Bella, and never had a relationship before Bella...and what do they do? Write Tanya as his old flame/biggest temptation/Bella's competition. It just gets beyond irritating after a while.
Modern Audrey chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Jacob's an idiot. The moment he told Charlie in BD was the moment I lost any affection for him. Selfish, delusional moron. Can't wait to see what happens next. This may be another long night... only on chapter 13, and there's no way I'll be able to sleep without knowing what happens.
PandylBas chapter 17 . 1/20/2009
...jacob needs some big boy pants because all that bitchy, crying, and whining isn't gonna do him any good. And i doubt the pack wants to change his diapers so he better learn. Get some lessons or something.
PandylBas chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Edward was close to 100 years old, his sperm was no longer fertile. Plus, it had taken on the consistency of a frozen slushy.

...what in the world? T.T so uncool ruined slushyness for me. lol. But i am curious, how did this comparison come to be?

at least jacob was semi-alright. As long as he imprints, he will have problems, but i'm sure he can work them out.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 26 . 1/20/2009
I never thought Jacob could be that thickheaded and stupid, but anyway. And then the Volturi wanting to get rid of Jane...

Still, I think this was a pretty good fic. Amazing really. I absolutely loved it!
ravens23fan chapter 26 . 1/14/2009
I really loved this story...I'm totally adding it to my favs list
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »