Reviews for Devotion
candypop117 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i was lurking around Lion/Lamb LJ community today..and I saw people talking about Devoion...and so I'm here! lol

Can I say that I was and still am absolutely 'dazzled' (lol) by your first chapter? I'm so glad I stopped by!

It's midnight over where I am now and I'm fighting this huge desire, [like Edward lol], to read the rest of the story tonight. UGH.
Twilighter31 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
One of my most favorite fanfics ]

i would be very happy if Breaking Dawn actully went like this

read it on livejournal just thought i'd comment here because only getting 12 reviews for such amazing writing is wrong ]

Love your new one (Blackout) too ]

keep writing

you are truley skilled
My Little Mogar chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
nice story
xXWr1t3r1iRlXx chapter 26 . 6/23/2008
aww your story is so good i finished in like two hours and i just love it. you gotta do another. please. but seriously i love how you installed spotlight on certain characters. not many of these stories talk about the characters other than edward and bella. that just made the story all the more great.

excellent story.

maya
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 26 . 6/17/2008
Thank you so much for this story! I enjoyed it emensely! Very well written.
Queen Of Slayers chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hmm...

Writing my version of Breaking Dawn soon as well!

Hope you R & R!

x QoS x
Face4875 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I really liked your start. Very much so!
Naeryx Genesis chapter 26 . 6/8/2008
This was an amazing, amazing story! I'm really pleased with how you managed to keep the characters of the original novel's personalities straight, whereas in other stories that are similar to this, you can find many out-of-character moments...

You are a very talented writer, and this plot was just something very amazing to experience. And kudos to you with the creativity of um... Jasper's "abilities". -winknudge-

Keep writing!
mysticvysgiyi chapter 26 . 6/5/2008
Hey! Pretty good! Keep up the good work!
Cullenwannabe chapter 26 . 6/4/2008
Wow. I just finished. This was nothing short of amazing. There was too much excitement for me to review at the end of each chapter, so I just waited til now. Bella is incredible as a vampire. Edward is just incredible. I really hope you do another story like this. I really liked being able to start and finish it without having to wait between chapters. That's what I do with SM's books-I can't put one down until I've finished it. Well done. Very well done. :)
mischief-maker1 chapter 26 . 6/4/2008
Wow. LOVED it! Thank you for the great story! I just read it in it's entireity. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to more of your stories!
Krystina the Alien chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
You've probably heard this from many people, but Alice and Jasper weren't with Carlisle when they were changed, so he couldn't have gotten blood samples from them.

-KtA
jealousofbella12 chapter 16 . 6/3/2008
you are such an amazing write! i would read more, but it is 12:43 in the morning, and i have to get up for school!
RebelWithOutACause007 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that is amazing...update soon please!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7