Reviews for Not Everything Changes
missshay16 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
hmm I am interested in reading the rest of the story if possible
lateVMlover chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
You shouldn't post a story you don't plan on completing. It's not cool.
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I'm hoping it becomes clearer why Logan ever sided against Veronica. I get he was a little pissed with her over blabbing the kissing thing to Lilly and causing their break-up, but given his anger with Lilly over finding out about his dad, it still doesn't make sense why he would go to the extreme he did. And now with both Casey Gant and Lilly telling him what happened, it makes his actions even more ludicrous.
kelsey112 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
god lilly is reALLY STUCK UP AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT PLZ FINISH THIS SOON AND UR A GREAT WITER
cyn23 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
great story, i like it
Didine34790 chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
it's getting very interesting

can't wait
isdonisgood chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
hey.. this is brilliant.. i really like it and i hope you'll update soon because i really want to know what happens next.. bye don
ProudlyIrish chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Please Update i left two anonomyous reviews as Becky already but i thought i should leave a signed one. this is a great story please update
Becky chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Please update this story is terrific its the best veronica mars one in fanfic that i've read seriously!so please update!Oh and sorry about giving out about u calling veronica ronnie i watched the 1st episode again and they did use it,my bad!
Becky chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
This story is brilliant! i really like the way lilly is alive and its really we know lilly stopped talking to the new girl in the actual show for kissing logan even though she was going to break up with him so i think that lilly would have done this to veronica if she had survived and logan and her started dating. One thing though whats with the nickname ronnie when do they ever use that on the show? Its a deadly story though seriously
Lindsay33 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I really like this story but you haven't written antmore in like 5 1/2 months so PLEASE write more!
Isilady chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
please continue this beacuse it's great! i love it!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
o wats gonna happen next?
rentemotion chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
continue soon please!
hello chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
i like this story. please continue it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »