Reviews for Cooties
Eoeo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was adorable!
NaKyrrah White chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
AWW! that was so kawii! i love it! exspecially how the 'cooties' thing was going on and how he kissed her hand so kute!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Awh!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It is really cute) What are cooties?
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was so cute! Thank you for writing such wonderful SasuHina, this is my favorite Naruto pairing. Go Hinata!
CaramelDucky chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aww. that was so cute W
nuriiko chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Hinata is just so cute as a kid
Nibinlotwen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aw, so cute! Poor Ino and Sakura, thinking that Tenten had turned into a frog.. but why would they want to tackle Sasuke, then? xD he must be too irresistible, then. Just like Hinata to believe them xDD.
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oww that is ADORABLE, I mean cooties and little Naruto's ...KAWAII
Rakusu chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw so cute.
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Now, now, don't go scaring the kiddie that cooties are real... Wait... are they? AH! I've gots coties! I'll go get my cootie shot! Ok, silliness over, Have you heard the song circle, circle, dot dot? It's... Well, I'm not exactly sure how to describe it... yeah, but there's one with Sasuke in it and I laughed really hard... it was also 3 in the morning... so yeah... Great job! _
ArtistOfBlue chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Nice one-shot. It was really cute _. I thought it was funny that they thought Tenten had cooties. Keep up the good work. _
TitanicAddict chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was adorable! Cute story and a cute pairing!
DestiniesRose chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
THAT'S SO CUTE I LOVED IT U SHOULD PUT SOMEONE ELSE IN THEIR LIKE Naruto, Gaara, or Sai
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This was really super cute!