Reviews for Just Go
jfg207 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This is great. Could you or would you finish some of your stories.
Jen chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
that is such a sweet story , you have to continue it
Max DeLuca chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I love it.
Angela chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
It's a good story. I would like to read the other chapters after you get them finished. I can't wait to learn if Max will get rid of the virus and learn to give her heart.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
I would love to read another chapter of this. It's beautiful! I would like to see when her heart is opened up to him and his to her. What would they find? Without physical contact, I would think that would be difficult, but it is definetly possible! Great job so far! :)
mblab chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
It's amazing! (Just like all your other stuff!) I'd love it if you kept up with this one :D

(BTW, what's happening with your original fic? I loved what you sent, anymore?) ;-)
Script Chick chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
Awww...that was so sweet and really good. You are truly gifted. Keep up this amazing talent.
Zoei chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I loved it! Please, keep it up!
Drea Jackman chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Okay I'm not gonna beat around the bush any here. I LOVE IT! PLEASE GOD, YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I haven't even seen season 2 over here yet, but I know the deal with the virus and Asha. Maybe I should feel guilty for hating Asha right now cause I haven't seen Designate This at all, BUT telling her to get lost? I love it. Max & Logan not giving up because of the dumb virus? Even better. Please, you HAVE to write a sequel. I can beg if you really need me to, and don't think I won't do it either! :)
Kyre chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Well done. Normally I skip over the poems, but when I read the last stanza I had to go back and read it all. And I'm glad someone finally mentioned they can still touch through clothing! I like the way Logan addresses Max's emotinal dstance, and I like the nice shippy ending too. :)
aww chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
thats really sweet...definately add more!
motorcycleangelmargaret chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
cool write more
cd chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
PPLLEEAASSEE WRITE MORE ASAP! I LOVED IT************
AMANDA chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
IT WAS GOOD! I LIKED THE WAY YOU MADE THEM TOUCH WITHOUT TOUCHING! UR PEOM WAS GOOD TOO! KEEP WRITING!
Dusty chapter 1 . 10/10/2001