Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
nutella4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Okay, so this was written four years ago, but do I care? No.
This is so cute. And funny. And sweet. And going into my favourites this very minute. :D
Good job :)
SALJStella chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
AW! This was so cute! And it's so Sawyer to lash out at a six year-old for his own insecureties! And then he goes on and on about Jack, even though he can't get anywhere near his cuteness, humor and ability to make any sane woman weak in the knees! _ (And for some reason, I found it incredibly adorable that he was reading Harry Potter. Way to keep up the image, Sawyer! XD) All in all, you made a very sweet story, with IC characters, and you combined emotionality with humor and some physical love in a very talented way. Keep up the good work!
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
love it! Very well written.
xKatieBearx chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i know right. they shoulda pushed jack out instead.

“Doll, it’s a Disney movie. It ain’t ’sposed to make sense. - LOL. they aren't ;) and Bailey's SO CUTE.

“and tell me what’s wrong, okay? Calmly and adult-ly, too. I expect that much of you, at least.”

Glowering at her (and the window, and the bed, and anything else that crossed his line of sight)- i love him. i really do.

“You’re what’s best for me, James,” Kate murmured,- Aww! i wish they said stuff like that in the show :O

I’ll never be as perfect as Belle, and you’ll never be as horrible as the Beast."- ;) *squees*

that was to cutee! but with the right amout of cute angst. cause skate angst can be cute at the time.

cause they're the best ;)

xox katie