Reviews for Summer Storm
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow. That is AMAZING!

I particularly liked this part:

"...stand out in the middle of the street, arms uplifted toward the heavens and whatever elusive force that might answer her back; laughing and grinning as the wind plays with her hair and the storm slowly soaks her through, streaks of rain touching every single spot on her skin, until she's claimed by a power higher than herself..."

YOU GET IT! You have to, to have written that! All these years, I've been trying to find a way to explain the effect that thunderstorms have on me to everyone who sees me in the middle of a downpour, but no one gets it! But you understand! You get it! You get the exhilaration and the way it just makes you want to SING from elation when the air lights with electricity!

On to the Lit... wow. Fantastic and excellent. Love it!
Djux chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Loved it :)
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
this is really really good, plz make a squeal or another chapter or something!
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Totally LOVED it!
splinker chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
The comparison between the storm and their relationship is evident. I can really see how their relationship is like a storm-beautiful and scary and dangerous and over too soon.

I think it would be interesting if you elaborated on his thoughts about what they have. In this story, it almost seems like he's angry about things that aren't being said. I would like to read a story about what it is that he is angry about.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
great
boredliteratireader chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
More, please?

Loved it. You've captured them so well and there is so much of passion between them..it makes me jealous..well, it makes all Lit fans jealous and happy :) Wouldn't we love to have a Jess..

anyway...back to the story. Lately...FF has been suffering frm a lack of good writers (leaving aside Knowhere et al..). Your writing is awesome..and I repeat..absolutely love the passion and the tension in the story.

/it's scarier and more dangerous and more beautiful than anything she's ever witnessed before./ :) you've defined their whole relationship in this one line.

/Because what we've got- it is powerful and persuasive and unrelenting./ yes!

You should continue this.. off to see if you've written other stories..
Meredith-Grey chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Clear and wonderful. You know how to write Jess.