Reviews for Things Left Behind
LadyElena17 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
QueenONarnia chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Great story. Yeah... it's me again, I just commented on one of your other stories :-) After reading this fanfic, I really love your sense of humor. You know how to use it wisely. It's fabulous the way you write! Just fabulous! I also hoped you could check out my story(s) sometime. Thanks! God Bless!
aricka.coeya chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
I do hope you finish this story...it's too good to not finish it :D
Thaena chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Hope you get enough good vibes (through reviews) to dismantle that writer's block and finish this up. You've done a great job of making this believable and not simpering. Of course, there is something heartmelting about a guy with just a touch of sadness in brown eyes...
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Nice chappie, I like the way you explore everyone's different feelings about the dream. Very insightful. :D

I think that the plot should develop soon though, so you don't drag it along too much. Good luck with that horrible curse of writer's block!

Ammie
brookemopolitan chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
wow... ... can they get back to narnia?
caisha702 chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Good to see you writing again. Consider yourself pestered - please update soon!
Inkpot satsuma chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Oh, you updated! Hey, I amost forgot what this story was about! ALMOST! So I'm glad to see you updating and I hope you'll update soon again! :)
DELETED49414047 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Writer's block sucks, but I'm glad you pushed through :)

This chapter was lovely. It was very simple, but all of the reactions to the dreams were great.

I really hope Peter is right, and the dream is a glimpse of the future... because it was HOT. :D
xXriujooXx chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Once again...awesome. I had to go back and reread the dance scene to refresh my memory but I likes this. DON'T KEEP ME WAITING FOR SO LONG NEXT TIME! Or I'm afraid I will have to unleash my homicidal midget cat on you. She tries to kill me every day. I'm not even kidding.

And just so you know...the sexy picture of Prince Caspian is at the bottom of your story page again... :)
Rhiononon chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Writers block is evilness incarnate. Now... *makes sure your chair is comfortable enough and that you have plenty of space to wiggle around and be comfy while typing, gives you a meaningful look and points at the keyboard*You know my thoughts already on this dear - WRITE!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Oh, fascinating. You must continue this fic! I must see where it goes! Lol, Amara is funny, she's an interesting character to have around. You have sum interesting description in this story!

Keep it up!

Ammie
EpicDreamer chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
OHMYGOSH!

You really must update this! It's a work of art. he he

seriously though, probably the best SusanxCaspian story I've ready so far.

That last scene alone was so awesome!

UPDATE!

myst
Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Hey.

I totally loved it all, especially the dream!. I love how Amera was teasing Edmund, and he was saying how he was trying to impress her, and paying for it.

Also the gift Caspian gave Su, how sweet!. Totally awesome. Please continue really REALLY SOON!. Keep up the awesome job!.

Sarah
Rhiononon chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
GAH! *frustraited scream heard throughout Canada*

*pouts and then says sweetly*And what must I do to get more of this fic? Hm? Do I have to tie you to the computer chair and bring you tons of Ben Barnes and chocolate sauce? Because if so - I shall... I need my fix now, so you finish it now! Pease? Purty pease? Wif Ben Barnes and Caspian on top? *snickers momentairly* Or anywhere else for that matter...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »