Reviews for for wanting
red.masenko chapter 1 . 4/8
I still can't get over how much I enjoy this story. Thank you!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Lovely story! (:
AznRiceCannon chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I have no idea what the fuck I just read
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Well...

I actually adored this.

It's... my writing thing works like this- I sometimes start writing & I get stuck because I lost the words somewhere between getting the idea & when I actually came up with the idea.

& then I read something & hope that it'll be more than excellent & inspire me.

This... was... really helpful in that regard. I loved the growth in the characters and how little chinks were filled in. It's like one of those jigsaw puzzles, where a lot of the pieces are in, but you have to see the picture as a whole even if it is lacking a few pieces.

-sonya
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I really like this piece. Backstories and depth to characters with small roles are always good. I especially liked the change in Mikoto. I almost forgot who she was until I read Itachi.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I love how he just remembers what she was wearing, down to the earrings.

this was like a woah fic. but i loved the constant themes and very well done. just perfectly done.

"a testament to her failure, because what sort of woman was she that she couldn’t even sin the right way?"

love it.
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I really liked this.

You writing is amazingly deep and, I swear, the best like it I've found in a while.

Great job.

-N
regenerate chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I’ve seen you before, you know. You broke Tsume’s heart quite nicely. My compliments,” she had said, with candor, “for a bad job well done.”

“Not fond of her?”

She had given him an indignant glare.

“We exchanged man-hate stories the night you dumped her, and split a gallon of coffee ice-cream. I gained three pounds because of you.” Mikoto had eyed him thoughtfully. “I was right when I told her you weren’t worth it.”

x

And she changes, slowly but surely into something dead. :/

Seriously, it makes me sad to watch her slowly change into this, I don't, empty-thing. And the pearl analogy at first, to be honest I was like, wondering if you were just inserting pretty words, but then I read on and it was like, the every ball held a soul or something she needed. AND KILLER idea on Minato and his color. But poor Kushina. :/ She should have visited Fugaku, rofl.

:D :D :D

Beautiful imagery, almost impossible to quote it, because each sentence was lyke, color-burst and beautiful and sweet and my eyes were like, blinking a lot.

I don't know, your writing is so loose and fluid, kind of like mine, which makes it fun to read your work and find myself between the sentences.

I really admire you. This is extremely well written and so tragic and hopeful that it made me sad and happy and feeling every little drop in the mood in between.

You're great. ;)
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Hm. I really liked this - it was refreshing. It was, in a sense confusing. Sort of... incomplete, but not in a bad way. More like it was up to the readers to fill in the gaps, which was nice. Easy to imagine.

I really adore Minato. Like, absurdly.

The pearls were a really nice theme. And the thought of Itachi freeing her from them makes me squeal. Sorry, I SHOULD be more serious. But I'm not.

I really liked how Fugaku changed, and especially Mikoto, thinking back to when she was younger and different. When she's putting away those clothes? That struck me as really powerful.

Beautiful language, as always. I don't think it's possible for you to write anything awkward. Guh. Brilliant job, Anne.
i.dance.in.the.rain chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Mikoto shut her eyes and wished her hair was red.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARENT!FIC I HAVE EVER READ.

I may love you forever, Anne.
allurement chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
OH. OH MY GOD.

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND PERFECT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AND OH, HOW IT BROKE MY HEART. YOUR ANGST WINS, AND I KNOW I SAY THIS ALL THE TIME, BUT IT JUST SEEMS THAT I NEVER TELL YOU IT ENOUGH.

Mikoto, OH, Mikoto. My heart aches for her, and Minato with all of his loneliness. The part where he gave her the yellow flowers tore me up.

And, and I want to say more, but my mind is so disorganised by the sheer epicness of this fic that I'm half-afraid I'll spoil it.

But this is definitely the best thing I have read in a very long time. Thank you for sharing this-it's beautiful.
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Go NaruIno :D I really loved it, in its vague sort of tragic, lovely way, but I didn't understand this line:

"She won't leave him for you."

Is it Mikoto or Kushina talking, and are they speaking of each other? Sorry, I just didn't get who was speaking and who they were talking about, either :(

But besides that, I loved it. In the beginning its almost misleading, cuz you think its gonna be Fugaku x Mikoto, but then it turns into Kushina x Minato, and-SQUEE. TEH LULZ.

I loved it all (even the parts I couldn't understand) and if all your so-called crack!fics are like this, I hope you write a thousand of them :D
Mimi The Witch chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh... wow. Just. Wow. Speechless.
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 6/3/2008