Reviews for Daughter of Ares, Goddess of War
1547291 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Wow! they actually asked her, but obviously she did not tell them anything. It was an interesting dream for sure, but I think, even if we never find out what was that dream about, that Tim was just a supporting character. The main characters on her dream were Tony and her.

Excellent, I want to know what happens once she gets better.
Cake-Otaku chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
aw that is so hot and cute at the same time!

and best of it it is about my fav chatacter Ziva!

Keep going you rock
CarlieD chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Hahaha! Priceless! I could so see it happening! Thanks for the update!
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Ha! Tony, don't stop running... she'll kill you.

YAY! THIS IS AWESOME! ME LOVES THIS STORY! WOOHOO (I have a lot of energy that I need to get rid of, sorry. Excitement is my best outlet) :)

This is great! Have a cookie. Have two! Love Dawec
Lady aracne chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
LOL great! Poor Ziva, now she is totally ashamed, LOL loved it!
Cable Addict chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I had a feeling that it'd be Gibbs.

All three of them had IV's? Not just Ziva?

Haha!

Ziva turned red!

He actually had some dreams where she was clothed?

Wow.
Cable Addict chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
He's smart.

Hahaha. Poor McGee and Tony!

Wonder who's coming...
MissJayne chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Excellent image!
LadyTrish chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
"...she’d actually even had her clothes on."..hahhahahahahhahah...that was great...my favorite line in the whole chapter...keep up the good work:))
Smackalicious chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Oh my goodness. Oh geez. Leave it up to Tony & McGee to get excited while trying to keep someone alive. :p But ah, this is so good! I'm so glad you're turning it into a multi-chapter fic. It so deserves that. ;D
RedRare chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Haha the last bit made me chuckle love it :)
murmure etoile chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Excellent! Even if I'm a little confused about that dream... In my thinking, Ziva considers McGee as a brother... So, it's a little weird, but very funny when she throws all that stuff at them!

Anyway, continue!
aserene chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I love it! Excellent ending! Poor Tony he just never knows when to stay quiet!
iheartgeekz chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Yeah, its a really good thing she's on their side! Well, most of the time; they deserve a little wrath every now and then.

Are you going to add more to this? Hint hint?
LadyTrish chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Great chapter...poor Tim, having a naked woman that close to him :p...get her well very soon:)...keep up the good work
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »