Reviews for Daughter of Ares, Goddess of War
RedRare chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
O your muses must be having a great day! Love it
KayleighBough chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Was it wrong that I sniggered madly right at the end? Maybe. Am I glad I read this? Hell yes. Love the Tiva moments, loved it all. Keep us happy and update again!
CarlieD chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Omigoodness, that is such a howl! Awkward situation, made worse by the VERY awkward comment by Ziva...
Lady aracne chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
oh thats was great, I love it, wonderful job, please update soon!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wow! this was awesome!
ncisgirl101 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
OH please let it be gibbs - if it's some more of those stupid people Ziva might die...

Great chapter - Funny. Well done, keep going with it!

xox Mel
ncisgirl101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
why is she naked? I hope she's okay! I really didn't like those stupid people - they are, well were, stupid!

Great chapter - wel done!
Delta-6 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Now THAT was funny! Loved the action, loved the warmup even more. I wonder if you could help me with an action scene? I need one for my story and just cannot write it and make it any good. If you don't want to, that's ok.
1547291 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Great chapter. It's interesting that Tony did not think about some other way to warm Ziva.

I agree with Tony... what kind of dream?

Keep going please.
aserene chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
see there should be a warnng on your stories, I tend to burst out laughing! This is so good, can't wait to see who's in the car!
TooMuchCaffine chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Finally, an update!

You can't just leave us in the lurch like that! I wonder what the dream was? By the way, cliffies aren't cool! We all do it, because it really does rack in the reviews, but they make your readers want to strangle you!
VerityFrancesB chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I don't whether to laugh or say aw...might settle for a strange mixture of the two! McGee and Tony half naked warming up naked Ziva! LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

V!

xox
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh! I LIKE IT ENOUGH! PLEASE POST A SECOND CHAPTER!

Please? Love Dawec
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
OMG. Seriously. Just for the fact that there is naked Ziva in this story (and it didn't involve her having sex with Tony, thanks for that *cough*), this story is going on my faves. :) Ah, that was so great, the nudity. Ha. But the end! Oh, you torturous person. For shame. Still a great little ficlet, though. I dunno - I'm interested in seeing what happens. Up to you, though. :)
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Really great job! Yay for Ziva kicking butt. I needed some good action.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »