Reviews for In Her Eyes
ShotGunGirl2015 chapter 1 . 1/2
Amazing!
PiratequeenOftheNorthernSea chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
well you might not like song fics, but you are certainly very good at writing them, I have seen a sparrabeth video with this song two and can see how it has inspired you to write this. lovely romantic little story.
Makkenzi chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
cute!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
- veyr very cute
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was so sweet.

I loved it! Great job on that!
Depperanium chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow...that just completely melted all of my insides! All of them! I'm reading this when I'm all tired but warm and snug in bed and just about to go to sleep and dream and that was just like a beautiful bedtime story :p lol. I love how he "didn't reply with words" when she asked how long he had been watching her...that was just so cute and squishy! Really made me smile and feel warm and fuzzy :) Awesome job
Sketchy88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved this! so sweet! this had to be my favorite line: "...he might gripe about it, might be an ardent pain in the ass, but he’d do it."
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow... That was so good! I loved it!
Captain Lola Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Beautiful!

Thank you so much for this one shot, I'm so glad I found it! I really needed a Sparrabeth Fix tonight and thanks to u I got it! :) lol...You write beautifully!

It was sweet and romantic and now I totally have tears in my eyes!

Can't wait for ur next fic :)
Gigi chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Absolutely beautiful. That was a perfect one-shot and the song fit amazingly. I'm not a fan of song-fics myself but this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read so kudos to you for making me enjoy this. You're really talented so keep up the GREAT work!

hugs,