Reviews for Stakes and Fenceposts
Hat O' Doom chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
This story was really good. Seriously. Anyways, thanks for the great read!
night4345 chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Loved the story and how you didn't make Clark depowered and kept him at full badass. The only problem is what is up with all the monologues?
Gary chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Great story. It's refreshing to see a Clark Kent who actually THINKS about how to use his powers, who is smart enough to watch out for and take care of Kryptonite from a distance. This showed the highly effective warrior he should be.
Lord Sia chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Brilliant.
MysticWolf1 chapter 13 . 10/22/2008
Great introspections, and inner dialogue.

I also liked the comparisons of characters between the two fandomes.

Lois does seem to have a few Spike-like qualities, like jumping head first into a situation without considering conquences much.

Chloe is very much like Willow, with maybe a bit of an edge.

There are a few similarites between Lana and Cordelia, but Cordy is much more in-your-face, likable, and interesting, than Lana could ever be. I always thought Lana was boring, and sometimes even annoying. But I agree with your anaology of the Clark/Lana relationship.

Good comparison between Angel and Clark. Clark has much more power to deal with than Angel does, but both hotties are full of guilt for one reason or another.
MysticWolf1 chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
I love the way you portray Clark in this fic! You show him as having intelligence, confidence, and perception; these qualities (for Clark anyway)are usually lacking in most fanfics lately.

And I love the way youve shown the BTVS gang's reactions to Clark. They would be very impressed, and very worried about what could happen if Clark ever decided not to play for the good guys.
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
o the costume is formed! whee! Loved Angel's speech to Buffy regarding Clark. And Chloe's introspective on her best friend.
blaker316 chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
awesome chapters
katie147 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
hi great story and concept. It's good to see coz most buffy/smallville crossovers focus too much on buffy verse and not enough on sv. excellent work. I especially like how u've made clark so powerful and not stupid, in way to many fanfics when kryptonite is involved he just rushes to tackle the enemy or something so he is easily beat by it, but come on! this is SUPERMAN he's not stupid ppl. anyway great work and i can't wait

for a new update, tho it has been awhile, r u planning to complete this fic? hope so! :)
ElizabethV chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
Poor Clark!
Silver Warrior chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
ah, magic. One of Superman's three great weaknesses.
MysticWolf1 chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
I love it when Clark is taking charge. And I love the idea of the lead armor. Great job on Caleb too, after all Clark has to have a challenge. And your Caleb voice was spot on. As always, looking forward to the next chapter.
blaker316 chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
awesome chapter
Jokerisdaking chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
This is simply fantastic.
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
you know, if Lois figures everything out, then Clark will be in deep dog crap.