Reviews for Stakes and Fenceposts
Jokerisdaking chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
This is simply fantastic.
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
you know, if Lois figures everything out, then Clark will be in deep dog crap.
MysticWolf1 chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
Great tension building chapter!

I like the ambiguousness of Lex's characterization in this story. He reminds me very much of canon Lex in Smallville; a complicated character.

Also, great job on Riley. He is working for the wrong side, suspects as much, and wants to do something about it. He is also very much in character.
blaker316 chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
MysticWolf1 chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Wow! I think that plot-wise this is the best Buffyverse\Smallville crossover I have read. And their have been a couple good ones, but not with such a well thought out intricate plot.

I guess Smallville's Lois could be called a brunette, but her hair looks more dark blond to me. Great portrayal of her BTW.

You have done a wonderful portrayal of all the characters so far, and I love the bit of a sense of humor you gave Clark.

I also love Lex's characterization in this. He is a complicated character, and you nailed him nicely.
blaker316 chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
Silver Warrior chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
oh damn, an anti-sunlight barrier around the city? not good, not good at all. Clark's energy levels are dropping rapidly, I'm sure. and who will the First show itself as to Clark?
MysticWolf1 chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
I love your ideas on the kryptonite, and how Clark could avoid it. It presents a danger for Clark without rending him completely helpless. This makes you smarter than the writers of Smallville.

Your Willow and Xander characterizations were amazing. I absolutley loved the following comentary between Willow and Xander:)

"Seriously, you think dolphins are why there aren't any apocalypses in Miami?"

"Yes. They're cute and happy, so it drives all the evil stuff away."

That was just so Willow!
Silver Warrior chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
I almost pity Riley.
blaker316 chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
MysticWolf1 chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Great chapter! I love the way you tie things together!

As for the meteor enhanced weapons, interesting, and a terrifying prospect for Clark, but what comes to mind is that kryptonite is supposed to be very rare, except that in Smallville it seems to be everywhere, so I am wondering how they will manage to get enough of it to add to all those weapons?

I love the action you put in this fic, and the descriptions are vivid so it is easy to visualize it.

Lionel as the First, very intrigueing, especially in dealing with Lex. Of course for Clark it could show up as Chloe, Kyla, Jonathan, or Lionel. This could lead to some tricky situations.
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
uh oh. If those things have kryptonite-enhanced weapons, then Clark'll be nearly useless, unless they stick him in some lead pajama's.
blaker316 chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
blaker316 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
hehehe poor Clark and Lois. So many ups and downs. And for some reason the thought opf necro-tinted glass keeping Clark from recharging didn't occur to me.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »