Reviews for Stakes and Fenceposts
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
oh, quite interesting. Supoerman meets the Bufyverse... normally you wouldn't think it'd be an even match-up, but even Big Blue has to walk carefully around the First.
blaker316 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
awesome chapter
Tony-El chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Good chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter.
MysticWolf1 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
I can't say it enough, I love the way you write Chloe and Lois!

And I am very excited about the First and Caleb being introduced into the story! Brilliant!

It was also smart to have this story take place when it does in the Buffyverse, because now you can take it any way you want without having to worry much about canon. And I love the direction you have taken it so far.

I hope to see more of Clark (strong and aggressive of course) soon.
katie147 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
HI great story, i especially lov how u're potraying Clark as so powerful. I lov that even the vampires are afraid of him, the bit abotu being dead b4 u could think to move - so true! lol and the way he dealt with the demon army, they could hust make out the blur hehehe

anyway excellent job and thanx for the quick updates!

can't wait for more

great work
MysticWolf1 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
First, I loved the bar scene with the gay guy, Lois, and Oliver Queen. Lois has always been great for adding humor to the show.

Second, I love the way you explained Queens involvement behind the scenes with Buffy and the watchers council.

And finally, you have amazed me with Chloe's insiteful thoughts about her own relationship with Clark; how knowing his secret affects the way she sees him. I am much more of a Chlarker than a Cloiser, but your revealation of Chloe's feelings toward Clark made sense. But at the same time when Lois and Clark get together in the future, she will have to deal with the same issue. You have hinted at an attraction between Lois and Clark, which is fine, but it would be far to soon, considering Lana's situation, for either of them to act on the attraction.
blaker316 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
awesome chapter
MysticWolf1 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Wow! Powerful scene between Lionel and Lex, very well done!

I also love how you address the issue through Spike of how powerful Clark is, and the theoretical consequenses if Clark were to turn on them. This is my favorite fan fiction issue/idea, but rarely does anyone deal with this issue.

They all seem to be to wrapped up in shipping. I don't mind a bit of shipping as long as it is not the focus of the story, but in about 90% of fan fiction it is.

I have read all the Smallville/ buffyverse crossovers I can find, and most have been a bit shallow and less than mediocre. There have been a couple of really good ones, and so far this is shaping up to look like one of the really good ones, so thank you for writing this.
Tony-El chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Interesting crossover. I like where you started the crossover with Angel's finale. I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter. My only complaint is that I hope the chapters are longer.
JamesTKent chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Oh, THIS is going to be interesting! Why does the suite have necro-glass? WHAT is Lois going to do when she finds out the truth . . . and she will, I'm sure. WHY was this a "suicide mission"? How will Chloe react to vampires? Try to heal them? Yikes!
MysticWolf1 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Your characterizations are pretty good so far. I think Illyria would be the hardest one to pin down. She is very concise and to-the-point. She doesn't understand human emotions very well.

I love a strong aggressive Clark, and I love the friendship you have portrayed between Clark, Chloe, and Lois. Shipper fics are a dime a dozen, but well written friendship fics are rare.

Spike would probably eye both Chloe and Lois, and that would bring out Clark's protective side. I would love to see alot of interaction between the Smallville characters and the Angel characters.
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow! Finally a Smallville/Angel crossover that is not only interesting and well written, but makes sense as well! And as a bonus it involves my favorite characters of both fandomes: Clark, Angel, Chloe, and Lois, pretty much in that order.

As another reviewer said, it is Illyria, and Spikes favorite nickname for her is "Blue".

The only problem I am having with this is that it would be out of character for Clark to be willing to leave Lana while she is in a coma. It would work much better if this had taken place after the "Dear John" letter.
ben10987654321 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
interesting so far; i luv crossovers. Small criticism, its Illyria not Allyria
blaker316 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
very interesting story you got going on
doodie8806 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
i loved it could u have a clois romance in it also cause lois is the best smart funny strong and beautiful just what clarkie needs
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3