Reviews for Finding Shirayuki
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 6/23
I LOVE Akagami no Shirayukihime. I honestly don't know why it doesn't get the recognition that it deserves. Oh, also loved this story.
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 4/21
Calm and collected relief would obviously came a few seconds later after being so...desperate to locate the girl occupying Zen's thoughts. :)

Of course, Shirayuki has that effect on the good way. ;)
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 4/13
Dawwww! Freaking loved zen in this episode! You wrote him wonderfully! Thanks for writing!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Love the story!
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
awww I love it! I wish you could have made this into a story of how Zen comes to realize his feelings haha
Excelent one shot BTW
xAi-chanx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Randomperson chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
There r now 34 chapters : D
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
wow that was really good, I can really see Zen doing all that stuff he was really in character. good story
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 8/20/2011

You expressed Zen's feelings really well~!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Wow good job at expressing his feelings.
nokoha chapter 1 . 5/12/2010

blackkat313 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I loved this so much! Thanks for writing I normally don't like Fics that are based on chapters in the manga but this was really good.
OokamiHayouSarah chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really liked it! I hope there are more stories for this anime in the future.
Ciara-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oya, there's a fic of Akagami? Wow, I'm surprised and not surprised at all at the same time.

How much was there of the series when you wrote this? I read it 'till 14th chapter half an hour ago, hope you have reached that point, too. Cause it was the one thing that bugged me, the uncertain feeling of DO YOU KNOW WHO HIS BROTHER IS OR ABOUT HIS THING WITH THE PAPERWORK? xD Not that I can blame you, though. x_x Fics are fics and that's why we love them.

I do wonder, where Zen's (and his brother's) parents are...they haven't made an appearance yet, have they? '

...I'm blabbering...

This was all in all quite cute, I like the series and the characters are quite adorable, so to say. Write more on Akagami? :'3
krystalhatake chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this was beautifully written. i loved it! :)!