Reviews for Finding Shirayuki
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
awww I love it! I wish you could have made this into a story of how Zen comes to realize his feelings haha
Excelent one shot BTW
xAi-chanx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
:))
Randomperson chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
There r now 34 chapters : D
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
wow that was really good, I can really see Zen doing all that stuff he was really in character. good story
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So CUTE~!

You expressed Zen's feelings really well~!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Wow good job at expressing his feelings.
nokoha chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
KAWAIIII! SO AWESOME! LOVE IT!

SHIRAYUKIxZEN 4EVER~!
blackkat313 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I loved this so much! Thanks for writing I normally don't like Fics that are based on chapters in the manga but this was really good.
OokamiHayouSarah chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I really liked it! I hope there are more stories for this anime in the future.
Ciara-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oya, there's a fic of Akagami? Wow, I'm surprised and not surprised at all at the same time.

How much was there of the series when you wrote this? I read it 'till 14th chapter half an hour ago, hope you have reached that point, too. Cause it was the one thing that bugged me, the uncertain feeling of DO YOU KNOW WHO HIS BROTHER IS OR ABOUT HIS THING WITH THE PAPERWORK? xD Not that I can blame you, though. x_x Fics are fics and that's why we love them.

I do wonder, where Zen's (and his brother's) parents are...they haven't made an appearance yet, have they? '

...I'm blabbering...

This was all in all quite cute, I like the series and the characters are quite adorable, so to say. Write more on Akagami? :'3
krystalhatake chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this was beautifully written. i loved it! :)!
IshtarAli chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
OMG I love this couple too. This is a great story. I hope that you write another story with this couple. I don't know where you left off in the story but here is a link to it /mangas/title/Akagami%20no%20Shirayukihime it has 15 chapters. Keep up the good work.
kaiwren chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
cute cute cute! i wish there were more fics on this series, it's so awesome! It's also been updated recently, so if you're no longer keeping track of it, then you should check up on it! thanks for the wonderful insight to zen!
novella12nite chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
YOU ARE AMAZING! YOu are the only one who made a story to this great manga! Zen and shirayuki 3 Ya
kuro mirai chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love! This is the only fic I found for this series. Should this really be counted as friendship fic though? Or maybe I'm just looking into this a lot more than I should. If you've read the latest chapters, you'd see just how perfectly fitting and very in character your zen is compared to the original (no spoiler but I'm talking about 12 and 13 we)...You're amazing