Reviews for Stasis
TamariChan chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is beautifully written.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. So well written. I love all the italics and parenthetical notes. Perfect - thanks for sharing.
flyingby chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is absolutely chilling. I'm lost for words. You captured Regulus perfectly.

I think the only thing I can say is wow.
Victoria chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Your writing is amazing. Perfection. You bring Regulus to life, thank you for the wonderful story - and all the others, too.
AccioCommonSense chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Could you maybe write something not perfect for once? You're crushing my self-confidence.

Anyway, this was truly beautiful, I love it how you show the insanity creeping into his head.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
very very good.
olanaj chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Sara, I think you'd like to know I put both my translations to your stories here, on my profile. :)

Still love them. And you're getting so many positive reviews here, in Poland. :)
Mikomiarisu-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
My god,this is brilliant!i really can imagine that this is what really happens to regulus.i like how u really describe him as a very unstable,confused,under pressured,unloved, teenager,trying very hard to find who he really only sirius can see that..how regulus really needs done!
Mikomiarisu-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I adore your characterization of Regulus.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is amazing. You absolutely nailed Regulus. I love it love it love it.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh my god. That was so beautiful and sad :(
cranesoforigami chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
amazing

i love the last line

it a differant take on regulus than i usually think

but very good none the less

i particularly like the last line
Tears of Mercury chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This story is equal parts gorgeous and unsettling - more beautiful because it *is* so chilling, I think. You've done a wonderful job fleshing out Regulus, as well as his relationship with his familly and his motivations for becoming a death eater (or maybe more his lack to become anything else).

Your theme of Regulus' changing nightmares was pitch-perfect, as was his view of himself in relation to a character in a story and the beginning imagery of the decomposing house-elf head, later echoed by Kreacher's role in his final hours.

There was something painful about his infatuation with Alice, moreso than Sirius' behavior at the beginning of the story because it was Regulus sabotaging himself instead of being blindsided by someone else. Gah, the whole thing was just shivery and achy and very nearly perfect.

I really enjoyed reading this. You succeeded in making a minor, cliche character three-dimensional, with no small amount of flair.
Relala chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Shocking. A dark look into a character which I personally believe a lot of FanFiction authors toss around like a toy without actually giving him any depth as a human being. Never again will I look at Regulus Black in the same way.

This is the Sundried Palaver of Harry Potter.