Reviews for The Undeveloped Story
hogwartsismydrug chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Dude that's bot cool man. U can't just stop the story rightthere. !not co AT ALL. PLEASE UPDATE. U WOULD BD LIKE THE BEST PERSON EVER IF U DID LIKE SERIOUSLY U SHUD. :) I LOVE U FOR WRITING THIS STORY AND U R AN AMAZING WRITER WHO NEEDS TO KEEP WRITING AND IM AM UL WAY TOO late but I love and these stories. I REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY wanna kno what happens with Ginny and draco bc I want them to figure out what's goin on with them. And I like that Harry is bad. I don't like Harry. I think that Lilith shud betray Harry and join heir group of friends. That wud be cool. Aw :( Neville died. :( oh well some people just have to die right? PleasePLEASEPLEASEPLAESE UPDATE ASAP 3
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
*scowls* What is it with you and cliffies? Oi vei. Although, this is a good cliffie, and a abd one...I dunno. But I do love the chapter! Update quickly please! :D:)

Update please! :D:)

Julie:)
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
(Yuki Asao again) They LEFT? Why the hell would they just up and leave? ARGH I love this story but if you keep leaving cliffhangers, goodness help you! :P
Skepo chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
OMG!

first off i love the story second OMFG where did lilith and luna go!

ah
Rashel Quinn chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
sheesshh ... gonee .. were could they have goonee ... update ... :DD awesoem chapter
Jackie Pappillion chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
What is this? A cliffhanger? You sadistic buttchuckle!

It's an insanely awesome story, and I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
dristi chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
hi, what an interesting turn! pls update soon...
Nosebleed Nonsense chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
oh shit comes to mind after that last sentence
iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
oh no. not again.
vintagechic94 chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
this is really good, i'm having a total love hate relationship with all these cliff hangers right now. i can't wait for an update:}
FreezingFire81 chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
omg ginny is so stupid! hahahaha! cant wait for the next update!:D
iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
this story is absolutely fantastic. I love every bit of it. keep writing!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
Well, that is a first...2 CLIFFS! I really am not big on cliffs and for the life of me u left 2. I don't think that has ever happened. I had a feeling while I was reading that it was Harry. Can't wait to read more. Good Luck! TTFN~
kirt chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
loved more please
applewine99 chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Great fic, it's really different from others that i've read. Update soon!