Reviews for The Pact
jackie chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
the pact chapter 6 a big break
Veridissima chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Great story.

One of the best story I ever read
istrawberrytartkp chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
i thought it was cute. i liked how they all ended up together and happy at the end!
RandR Lobsters 4Ever chapter 17 . 1/21/2006
WOW! This was probably the most incredible story I've ver read. AWESOME JOB! I mean it! This is incredible!
Mesmorize chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
It may be a bit late to review this story, but I need to say that I love it. I love everything you've written, I've spent the last two days trying to read all you're stories and they are all so wonderful.

but i was a bit disappointed when you killed Phoebes husband, I was so nice to for one time read a story were Joey and phoebe didn't got togheter. I just don't think the should be a couple. but that is the only thing i didn't like with.

and I think it is sad that you aren't going to write anymore friends fictions because I think you are really talented, but it is your choice and I don't if you'll read this so it may not matter what I'm saying.

Well it was a really good story and I love it.
Tilulation chapter 17 . 4/1/2005
I think its my fav fanfic. I just love it... 10x a lot for it... :)

Tal.
zed-da-red chapter 17 . 10/9/2004
WOW! Wat a gud story! I could believe dis actually appened 2! Best story ive read bout friends on EVA!
Sue chapter 17 . 11/19/2003
Wow! I loved it. Great story, excellent written. Great that they all came back to NY and that they all reunited.
abby chapter 17 . 12/21/2002
WOW! that was too amazing! i was like crying the whole time! WOW!
SereneLy512 chapter 17 . 5/28/2002
Another perfect fic...-o] It's takin me forever to read all of your fics, but it's worth it!
Jackie chapter 17 . 2/18/2002
I loved this story soooo much. It was just great. Long, but great. Write another long one about them. They're always interesting. Loved it!
Jana chapter 17 . 1/15/2002
Wow! I SOOO loved this story! Seventeen chapters! I can't believe I got through them all in one setting! You RULE at drama-fics! :)

MTLBYAKY

Jana~
Jamie chapter 17 . 1/10/2002
hey, i just read your story and i think it was amazing and i love future stories and that was just great
CharmedGirl chapter 17 . 1/9/2002
That was unbelievably awesome! I usually hate Friends fics for some reason, but I absolutely loved this one! Great job! Write more! -
Kendra chapter 17 . 1/9/2002
The whole series was great, except for the whole thing about monica getting pregnant on purpose and pissing off chandler, etc. Other than that it was one of the better series I've read, and now that m&c like each other again i want more. Also kudos on the naming of the kids... i thought they were great choices and usually I gag on the ones people come up with.