Reviews for The Color of Blood
andy.baker.3781 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
NICE story! Would've never thought I'd see a crossing of the Evangelion & Highlander universes. A truly rare combination & VERY well written to boot. I know it's 1 of your older stories, but this is definitely one I could see developing into a good, long, engrossing fanfic! 5 stars! :)
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Good story. Makes one hunger for more, but it works well as a one shot too.
IronWolfe chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You know, this actually seems like it could be an interesting story. Ah well, was a fun read anyways.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Dayum! This was a nice one! Too bad it's a one-shot. At least IMHO. ::chuckles::

I imagine that, immortal though they were, a lot of them lost their heads during second impact what with physical trauma as buildings collapsed and such. Awesome food for thought. Thanks for sharing.
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
good story

misato yah could say is immortal as well

the 2nd? impact when she gets that scar yah could say

fits nicely, she an kaji keep finding one another

she drinks alot looks quite young etc...
Panan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
"There can only be one!"

...Am I terrible for wanting Kaworu to be a highlander?
SamJaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So Kaji's a Highlander. Makes sense.
The Berkeley Hunt chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
YES YES YES. THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE. PLEASE OH LORD, THIS IS SO GODDAMN AWESOME.

i think i need a tissue. this was so awesome, i just blew.

Fuck yes.

I cannot get over how goddamn awesome this is. it just boggles my mind. totally. thunderstruck.

Lavanya Six, you are my new god.
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Aoba grinned. "Mister Kaji, how would like to expose SEELE, stop Third Impact, and save the world?"

That Kaji could understand. "Tell me more."

And that is how to end a first chapter. Seriusly, the fact this is a one shot is terrible. So much potental. Ah well, so much other awsome being poured out by the same author, who am I to complain.
Despite chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Yeah! Fuyutsuki Grey Power in the mix - I'm looking forward to this!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Nice little chapter here, and it makes me wonder more about both Keel and his plans as well as what it is about Ikari (I can't tell if it is elder of junior, but am leaning towards Senior at the moment) that they do not want him aware of. Hmm, the kids are already wrapped up neck deep in the Evas, so they aren't part of this, or are they connected to the Immortal games as well somehow?

Dang, too bad I agree with kaji in regards to just shooting the opposition versus getting schooled by someone with a few centuries or more head start on expereince in the art of sword dueling.
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I don't know if I like it yet, but you definately have me wanting to see where the hell this could be going.
KuMardagg chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Um... Nice. That was unexpected. Never seen that kind of crossover.

More? Please?
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Intriguing, as I was not expecting a Highlander-esque style story (cross-over) when I first started this story. I too thought that this was some sort of aside to "Taking Sights". I personally was a fan of the Highlander movies, but not really the TV series (either of them), so I gotta see which way you are going with this.
jondoe1234 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Highlander... Evangelion... What can I say?

So much win. Please Continue!

Manny