Reviews for The Raven in the Woods
Melissax3 chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Aww I love Sweets. I agree with Booth and all, but I still don't like Stacy flirting with him...but she's nice. I'm guessing the killer is Bonnie, like I thought in the beginning or maybe Mary Collins, but...I don't know.
Melissax3 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
I hate how Stacy's flirting with Booth. I want him with Brennan so badly. Good chapter title by the way, I love that song and I'm starting to think the spirit stick might be a set up and wasn't the weapon. I thought that before, but now I'm a little more sure..
Melissax3 chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
Thankfully i've watched enough "bring it on"'s to know what a spirit stick is, so i predicted it. I'm wondering if Booth and Brennan will get together by the end of this, but since it's not a romance fic, I don't know...I hope though. They're adorable, and I loved your ending to this chapter.
Different Child chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
PERFECT ENDING!
happy eva aftax chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
Aaw the end! I'm going to miss this fic :( x
seeleyswifey chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
Awesome love of the best stories i've ever read by someone who isn't an author by profeesion.
MadeOfStars chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
I love it when people take the time to put thought into chapter titles. I appreciate the effort. Overall, this was a great fic. Loved the BB moment at the end and loved the conversation with the little boy. It is cool when they can bring faith and belief and connections into the story without too much machination. Good work!
mendenbar chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
A fine fanfic finally finished and well done, too! Epilogues are always expected and greatly appreciated. Ties everything together emotionally for our duo.
The Child of Time chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
-“I don’t believe in miracles,” Brennan whispered.“So what do you believe in?” Booth asked. Brennan smiled.“I believe in you.”-

Aw, that's so cute! Great way to end the story!
corik80 chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
Great chapter!
BluJPlover chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
I just read the entire fic from start to finish, and while my eyes now hate me, I have to say I adore your story. I like that Brennan's upset about what happened with Zack and that Booth's trying to get her to deal with it. Your characterizations are spot-on and the entire story is awesome.

*gives cookies*
Different Child chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
Nice ending to the case, fitting, scary, but likely. Good work.
MadeOfStars chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
Another great chapter! I could see this being on the show... That's how good it is. Loved the resolution of the case and how Brennan tried to clarify the lack of intercourse to the rest of the team. Too cute!
gibby101 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
oh, I know! The titles are lyrics from songs! I know chapters 7 and 9 are from How to Save a Life by the Fray. Are they all Fray songs or are they just lyrics from songs that you personally like?

A stuffed dolphin, and yellow lilies at one thirty in the morning? Booth knew he screwed up big time, and I hope that Bones can forgive Zack, he desereves to be forgiven, and I have forgiven him (if it really happened; I'm betting on someone waking up in a hospital bed and that whole episode was a dream.). Maybe Zack will wake up after Hodgins pushed the Pain Med button and he'll have dreamed this whole thing, and well if not, then cannon for Bones is overated. Not trying to make you believe that, and if you're stiking to cannon I'll keep reading this anyway!

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend Jackie. None of my friends have died, but I have two friends who had friends from out of state die and not get to say goodbye at the funerals because the parents didn't know how to tell them that their friend had died. I'm from Massachusetts, and this happened to two seperate friends with friends in New Hampshire, and both times they were guys, and I felt really really bad for them.

Sorry to end on such a depressing note, but I have a quote! (It rhymed!)

"Saying 'I'm sorry' is the same as saying 'I apologize.' Except at a funeral. - Demitri Martain.

gibby101.
gilmorefanforever chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
This story is great. Very case like, very episode like. Only thing I want to point out is that you said "Bonnie's killer" instead of "Sarah's killer" twice by accident.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »