Reviews for The Raven in the Woods
Different Child chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Aw, So cute! Booth comforting Brennan! I can't wait to see more about the case and the BB relationship.
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
I am suitably impressed with this chapter, and I don't get to say that much. I caught couple of inconsistencies (dirt road/asphalt, busted window but they don't move to the back to avoid the rain), but all of that fades when I read the last part. I *love* how you had Booth pry into her holding so tightly onto logic and her reply that it was all she ever had. I believe she does need the structure of logic and her lab to make the world make sense because nothing else in her world ever made sense or was predictable. That is *excellent* characterization and emotional writing. Great work!
storywriter84 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Aww, look, Booth is being sweet!
Sarah9488 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Interesting story. Can't wait to read more.
Different Child chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I wonder what will happen next! Cheerleaders are kind nutty. Girls in general. That's why I like hanging out with guys better. Hmm...this sounds like an interesting case. Though I would love to see Bones doing something cheerleading. Haha!
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
So far I am really enjoying your writing. I particularly liked the character of Mary Collins and the description of the "hive mind" of the cheerleaders. Very nice descriptions of their interactions. I can believe Brennan is torn up about Zack (aren't we all?) but I do think Booth would know that. I am not sure he would say the whole "women say nothing but mean everything" comment, unless he followed it up with a more sensitive comment about what is really going on. Good work though... I will keep reading!
happy eva aftax chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
New Reader: I love your story :) please update again soon x
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow, I'm curious to see what happens next!
Anne chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Good start. I thought it would be a teenage type fic, but the writing was excellent and the characters were very true to form. I am interested in reading the next installments!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Nice start, looks like Stacy will be getting the full force of hurricane Brennan if she starts messing with Booth.
The Fiction Princess chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I like it, Good for Bones kicking Stacy in to touch. Please don't let her touch Booth Lotsa love X
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6