Reviews for Master of His Own House
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
OOH!WOW!It certainly feels like a french movie,this last chapter!I really liked the details you've put here!Really nice work,I adooored reading this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
WOOHHHAA!Awesomeness!Wow,that was unexpected!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Aaahh!Damn!Well,the Gipsy in him comes out now, huh!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Oh myyy!The feelings,god,you really know how to write them!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Whoooa!Well,what is this child now?!Really,I love the intriguing story here!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Whoa!Amazing atmosphere created here!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Gah! I would say no, you can't just end it there, but it's so PERFECT how it all comes full circle like that that how could you not end it there? Anyway, I love your writing style, and I actually loved Sirius' wife-I think your story was stronger because she was actually so sympathetic. And the moments between Sirius and Remus were so contained, and yet you could tell they wanted so much more, that it made me want so much more. Actually, really, your entire story was like that. I want more, but your story is amazing because I don't actually get my wish. Bravo.
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
oooh, i wonder who Johanna is...? must keep reading!
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
This story was gorgeous, in that dark way. I love that you just leave the end up to interpretation. It has a mysterious feeling that just leaves your mind with a slight buzz after reading. /What happens next?/ it seems to say. I loved it, and thank you for writing it.
phoenixandtiger chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Short, sweet, mysterious, with the angst and loaded baggage. Just the perfect story to end a Read-a-Thon.

In other words, thanks so much for posting it, I loved this, I love you writing, and ending it where they began was a perfect end to this story.

What can I say, I'm crazy.
ZairaAlbereo chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Interesting. Stumbled upon this the way you stumble upon fics sometimes.

It is of course very short, and it feels like you are not really telling their story, but merely telling us that there WAS a story, skimming over it like over a frozen lake, only giving us glimpses of what lies under it. We never really connect with the characters, they remain out of reach. The image of the frozen lake seems appropriate, because the atmosphere of your story was so cold aswell. It felt almost like a story from a different century, like a novel of Charlotte Bronte.

So I found it good too that you did not write an epilogue. Since we did not really know them, did not know their past, it seems right that their future remains in the dark as well. It leaves room for imagination, and I feel such is your story.
The-Terrible-Two chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
That was very good! You didnt dive too deeply into Johanna's story, but went far enough to show the reader it's importance. I liked the ending, though I wish it were a longer story! It does make sense for them to end where they began. This was a great story even out of Fanfic, and I kept trying to decide whether or not regan was a real person- she certainly seemed like it. It may not be the most in character piece I've ever read, but I don't think that being in character was it's purpose. You ended the marraige in a very graceful way. Sometimes two people just have to try and find happiness in other places. It left you with hope for mrs. Black. AUs have a niche for not working, the lives are so controlled, it never seems plausible that the characters had lives outside of what you get to view (or re story you are allowed to see), you did a fabulous job.

Lots of love,

Mal and syd (the terrible two)

Stay cool!
Moonsign chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
This was hearkbreakingly beautiful. You descrie the broken relationship between Sirius and his wife so perfectly, and your Remus was just too darling for words. I really enjoyed reading this!
IHeartFaith chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
I really really enjoyed this fic. The ending seems a little abrupt, but then again maybe not. I just wanted to know what they would say to each other, I suppose. But still, jolly good fic!
IHeartFaith chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
I do very much like your writing. I feel quite badly for Reagen. I think they'll both be happier if they just divorce :x
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »