Reviews for I Never Forgot You
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Love this fic. So happy for Buffy and angel they get to be together just wish there was more. This was amazing and could go sooooo far. D
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Sigh... I feel so... happy reading this! It's all schmaltz-y and beautiful and wonderful! And was that a hybrid Angel/Angelus? Because if it was, I'm not complaining! Love this and desperately miss your voice in the Buffy-verse!
spk chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
LOVED it! :)
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my God. Gorgeous sexy one shot long story. I love it.
sseau1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OMG...My perfect ending for the Buffy and Angel Love Story...Love it. Great writing., this is how I always wanted them to be TOGETHER AND SO HAPPY. Even better having a baby. Thankyou for giving me my happy after ever story.
Grace chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
...I read this a good while back and fell in love with it. I just reread it and good fucking lord! I fell in love all over again! I really wish that you would continue it. Like really REALLY wish you would continue it. But it is perfect as a stand alone, I'm just greedy.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
so very damn fantastic
Thenchick chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
omg i love this...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wtf! you turned spike gay! how could you!
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
this was beautiful. thank you.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ok, that was fun to read. I think the soul-anchoring explanation is fine because of the explanation Whistler gave. So, that being said this makes me pretty happy.

Knitchick chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved the story. Obviously, I liked this ending better than her getting with Spike (I hated that they paired her with him).

Thanks for sharing.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow! Just freaking fenomenal :) I don't know how I didn't notice before your BAngel stories. I only got time to read one but wow... cold shower in order, I tell you. Your writing is just flawless and I love it. :D

I'm looking forward to you mentoring me ;)
BS chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love your it any chance for sequel? For me Angel and Buffy are perfect couple. Please continue your writing. You are doing such a beautiful fics.
tntvamplover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You nwrite the best Buffy/Angel ever! So hot & so sweet!