Reviews for Tomodachi
Reader chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Love the third point of view of another person then the series. Always wonder of what the family and friend think of Yako/Nero since working. Also got a good background story Kanae; been over 4 currently with this comment so love if u can add a bit more. Expressly the "love" people in chapter 1 think, which can happen.
SmileRen chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I wonder how this will end :)
Mistral-black chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I enjoy this reading, please continue it! I'll wait for the next chapt!
DarkAngelXF chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Wow! This story is amazing! Any chance of getting more chapter? _
Awesomoisawesome chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Is this story done? it seems like there could be a few more chapters...
Serpentine Wisdom chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Wow, this really put a new spin on Neuro and Kayo's interactions and I love that it's from Kanae's perspective. It's too bad that this is complete, I would have loved to see more. Instant fave.
Freaking Cage chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
That was really nice. It makes you really appreciate Kanae as a friend. I really enjoyed this!
Nutmeg chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Very well written. I like your characters.

It's interesting to see Yako and Neuro from the viewpoint of less known characters. Thank you for writing. Hope you update sooN!
Jitzy chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
o This is getting exciting

I can't wait till the next chapter

Angel Terra chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Outstanding. I am truly impressed!

Maybe because it's easier for the author not to show the "concerned parent attack" in the manga, or maybe because Yako does not spend all her time in the office, this interpretation of Yako's mother has never been seen; and after you ponder about it a little you come to realize that it should be the most obvious reaction a mother should have.

Very nice. Loved the way it was written, and all from Kanae's point of view! I enjoyed this fanfic very much! I'd like to see more of your works in the future!
KZN chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Loved it, once again. Your portrayals of the characters are perfect. Very interesting style, too; it keeps me reading and wanting more.

Since you changed the status to "Complete" I assume this is the last chapter, but if not I'll definitely read more!
younah chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
this is just too goodd!

hey watch out for spelling~

its really small mistakes but still haha ;;

darkestbeforedawn chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Woah, I'm liking where this is going alot! You have such a wonderful narration going with Kanae as the narrator, I can't wait for your next installment.
Pangpond chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oops! sorry..I don't notice that chapter 2 is the last chapter " and thanks for your fic,I lov'n it v
Pangpond chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
If I'll be Kanae,I feel absolutely annoy about Yako because she's always grumble that's Neuro call her this,call her that but at last she always chosen him and maybe her mother doesn't live with her for so long then it made her feel become estranged with her mother,meybe neuro live with her in the time she want somebody that make she relly hooked on him " poor Yako's mother a bit and I think Yako is masochism,yeah...Neuro is sadistic haha..ok!next chapter please _