Reviews for Sacrifices
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Man, poor Spencer. His girlfriend shouldnt have broken up with him. Anyway, loved this! :) It was very good, explaining what happened before the show with the little information we already knew! I thought it was well writen aswell. And it kinda explains why we never see Spence hanging with people his own age _
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wonderful!
deviocity chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i love this story. i love big bro Spencer stories. and this is one of the best that i've found.

it was so great that you wrote about the sacrifices Spencer had to make in order to care for his little sister.
teasers chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Good story, what else might spencer have lost?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Spencer made one hell of a comitment by choosing to raise Carly, thats one damn good older brother indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
croaker001 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great story. Love comforting/protective/possessive Sam. Keep up the good work.
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Wow, I love this story!
FreddieHasBreasts chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I have no doubt that even at the age of 11, Sam could beat up Spencer but good. You should continue the story and have Sam challenge Spencer to a grudge match with the winner getting to keep Carly. Or, since you can write both angst and comedy, have Spencer deal with some girl growing up issue with Carly such as getting her first bra or period.
Sideshow Bob Roberts chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
What a great story! As an obessesed iCarly fan,I must say, everyone was so in-character here. "'That sleeping bag was romantic and Loopy and Tailey are adorable,' Spencer mutters, pouting." Haha, loved that.

Great work,

-SBR
rayraysakurablossom chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
oh i just love it!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
"Spencer's not like a real grownup. He's only," She pauses to think, "twenty four."

"So? My cousin Molly is only twenty three and she has three kids." Sam says.

"I thought Molly was in jail?"

"Nah. That's Missy." Sam says, shaking her head.

"Oh."

that was hilarious.

and this was so sad XD

i loved ICarly, when i actually had time to watch it, and Spencer is so my favorite

great job Steph, awesome new oneshot D
midnightquaffles chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was the greatest iCarly fanfic I have ever read! Everyone was in character, it was well-written, and was just plain sweet. I love the relationship between Spencer and Carly and it isn't in nearly enough fanfictions. Great job!
JanetBanana chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
First of all this story is amazing.

Second of all, Hannah is a bitch.

Third of all, I hate her.

Finally, your Spencer is perfect. :)

Glad to see you writing in another new fandom!
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
'"You can live here! My mom will never notice!" Sam suggests, grinning and proud of herself for coming up with such a perfect plan' I can see Sam saying that. I'm sure Freddie would offer, too, but then see that maybe his mother would scare the poor girl all the way to Yakima (sp?).

Also, I must share just how in love with your Spencer I am right now. Like head over heels.
bsloths chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
First of all, glad to see you joining the iCarly fic-dom. And with a background story, no less. Sweet!

One of your reviewers posed the question about whether Spencer and Carly have the same mother. I never thought about it, but the age difference is a little unconventional. Hm. I think they do, but it's a thought.

This fic got me thinking about my brother, and how I'm old enough now that I'd be the one to take care of him if something happened to my parents. It's a scary thought, but I'd hope that I'd do it without hesitation. Anyway, this has already been a long and rambly review, and I haven't even talked about the fic yet!

I love your Spencer- he's got just the right amount of maturity the situation calls for, and yet he's still him. And Hannah's kind of cold, but I get where she's coming from. She's not ready to be a mother figure, I guess.

I really love how you did this- great job!