Reviews for True Colors
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
"away from any files" - meticulous touch

The tone of this is as lovely as your other fics. You have knack for capturing moments.
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
very cute, great job.
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
aw, this was definately cute. especially how Booth "casually" brushed Brennan's fingers, despite the fact that she's asleep. I love baby Andy, he definately brought them closer by the end of the episode, with the "our little guy", and "home" and all of the "we"'s.

thanks for posting!

-lucy
Monisse chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
So short and sweet! I simply adored how you wrote Booth's struggle.

This is a very lovely piece of art :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was terrific! Very sweet! I loved it!

Very well written, Booth's thoughts were perfect:)

Leah
Anne chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Very nice story. Well written, good emotions.
Paradoxical Existence chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ah, I loved reading this. It was very in-character, and the beauty of the prose just melted my heart. My favorite line has got to be, "No blurred edges, my Bones, but she was luminous in a way that could sometimes short circuit reason and tumble a person’s thoughts right into places that they shouldn’t be." Still, the whole thing was amazing. Thank you for making my day. )
iamwriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Nice! I liked seeing the softer side of Bones with little Andy!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hi there,

You know you are just a Hopeless Romantic!Just loved this, all of it...

"Then I noticed the soft brown curl that the infant gripped tightly in his little hand and unexpectedly felt my chest constrict a moment in a not entirely unpleasant way. Gently, I extracted the tendril of Temperance’s hair from the tiny fist and tucked it back behind her ear, giving me the chance to study her face in sleep again.

“And that’s just not fair, Bones…” The words came out even softer than a whisper because I had to push them past the lump in my throat that had joined the tightening in my chest.

Impulsively, I brushed a kiss across my partner’s forehead, unexpectedly noticing the almost strangely pleasant smell of jasmine and baby formula that graced her at the moment. I patted Andy’s back gently before letting my fingers casually brush Temperance’s as I straightened back up and took a few steps in the direction of her desk and the door."

This was wonderful and thank you...

Someday...

Ger
The Fiction Princess chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hey i love how vulnerable you've made Booth, i hope this isn't a one shot. Well done chick lotsa love X