Reviews for The Alternate Universe: Series 4
ladytigerlili24 chapter 4 . 8/25
Coming up on s year since you last updated this. Honestly with as much dr/ rose fan fiction I absorb on a daily basis I can't figure out how I missed reading this before. It honestly brilliant. I love your characterization of rose. It's so real. She's not super rose, not overly brilliant, not badass, not a clingy puppy, or love sick. The progression of their relationship has been so natural. Not at all forced. I can't wait to see where you take this if you do come back to this.
xHiddenReaderx chapter 4 . 4/20
wow, this is great! Hope to see updates soon!
puppyface1000 chapter 4 . 4/2
awesome stroy please update soon i would like to know if rose is bad wolf or is she going to be come a time lady and live long as the doctor
JenesisDark chapter 4 . 1/18
Excellent fic! Please continue :) or at least give it a nice tidy ending... 3
X6Dalton chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Omg! A new update! I had given up hope ages ago. I can't wait for more! :)
eileenKelli chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
I got an update alert for this story...but I honestly don't think I've read it or the previous story... So, going with the flow of random happenstances of the universe, I read everything started with the previous fic... and this must be one of the best Rose sticks around fics. It's quite brilliant! It's familiar without being a re-write with Rose being squeezed in the story or replacing someone else.
I'm so glad this story found me, I look forward to more!
Misswhoviangirl chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Loving the story. Interesting cover art, where'd you find it? :)
brightflare chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
hm, I was hoping for more Rose/Doctor development but they seem to be at a stand still... though most of cannon was like that _' and I love that you're veering off the normal story line even if sometimes it didn't end as well as cannon (like that family not surviving)
Callie Newman chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
This is really very good, and quite clever with the things you choose to change. Please update soon!
Anna
tenthdoctor10 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
When are you gonna finish this fanfic? It's too good to be abandoned!
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Billie...best name ever! Billie Piper was brilliant!
Lady Morgane Slytherin chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I realize that your story is most likely abandoned (which is real shame, because I absolutely love it), but I still wanted to tell you how awesome it is :)

So, good job on it, even if it's not finished, it still gave me a good reading time. Also, nice idea with the Chameleon Arch !
Modige chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Haha Billie the dog...Billie Piper...instead of Rose cause she exists, I see what you did there.

Keep writing and God bless!
-S
Laveycee chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Hi! I just wanted to know if you were ever going to continue this, because I've really enjoyed the story and your writing style. If not, thank you for publishing these.