Reviews for The Alternate Universe: Series 4
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 3/6
hm, I was hoping for more Rose/Doctor development but they seem to be at a stand still... though most of cannon was like that _' and I love that you're veering off the normal story line even if sometimes it didn't end as well as cannon (like that family not surviving)
Anna O'Carrick chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
This is really very good, and quite clever with the things you choose to change. Please update soon!
Anna
tenthdoctor10 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
When are you gonna finish this fanfic? It's too good to be abandoned!
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Billie...best name ever! Billie Piper was brilliant!
Lady Morgane Slytherin chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I realize that your story is most likely abandoned (which is real shame, because I absolutely love it), but I still wanted to tell you how awesome it is :)

So, good job on it, even if it's not finished, it still gave me a good reading time. Also, nice idea with the Chameleon Arch !
Modige chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Haha Billie the dog...Billie Piper...instead of Rose cause she exists, I see what you did there.

Keep writing and God bless!
-S
Laveycee chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Hi! I just wanted to know if you were ever going to continue this, because I've really enjoyed the story and your writing style. If not, thank you for publishing these.
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
You really should finish this. I know it's been almost, if not a little over, four and a half years. It really seems like it would be worth finishing. Season three turned out well, season four has the potential to be even better. Either way, I like it.
Princesscupcakes chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
The last update was in 2008? But...but...but...I like this story. I know it's been a very long time and all and you've probably got no interest in continuing the story, but if you ever decide to get it up and going again, there's at least one person interested in your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Nice story ! I know it's not been updated in a while, but I'm putting this in my alerts anyway ! Wouldn't want to miss another chapter ;)
BluEyedMalak chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Hello? Are you still there? This is REALLY good. Is there any chance of an ending, or is it officially discontinued?
Carri007 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Its really too bad you haven't finished this, especially since there are so many who obviously love it. I adore every aspect of this series (especially since the darn producers didn't really bring Rose back). Besides, your writing style is excellent, so it's a pleasure to read (I'm actually learning new words!). So basically, please continue this!
blueskiiies chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
ooh la la! YAY FOR DOCTOR WHO WITH ROSE ! i'm sorry but i never really liked Martha (she's nice and all, but she's so Martha!) and i've been reading so many fics where it's Rose with them or Rose instead, or something! but i like this one :D i really like what you did with the Master. it might be 'cause all of the fanfiction - but the Master has grown on me, and i like he ish has a second chance :D if there's any chance for another update (even though it's been about 3 yrs and a bit) then that'd be lovely - but regardless, awesome fic here :D THUMBS UP!
nerdimaddi chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
i really love your stories :3 i hope you update!
seekerchasing chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
this was fantastic-too bad you've discontinued it. oh, and i thought it very cute Jackie named her dog billie!